Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah, i forgot about that.

i think i'm more suited with inigo. but i'm prepared to admit i'm in the minority with that viewpoint.

We've always had a more of a brother/sister relationship. We fight sometimes but I also care about you. I told you this before, but I totally shipped you and inigo in 2014. You suited each other. But things changed.

but i agree with you on your post there, delcan. you've always acted in a consistent way towards me befitting the context of the situation.

unlike inigo where everytime i see her post here i wonder how she's going to interact with me: cursing? like we are good friends? angry at me? concerned? being flirty? like i'm a new poster? coldly?

the possibilities are endless.

tumblr_o188srdoD51qk08n1o1_400.gif

unlike inigo where everytime i see her post here i wonder how she's going to interact with me: cursing? like we are good friends? angry at me? concerned? being flirty? like i'm a new poster? coldly?

the possibilities are endless.

Yep. I don't know either. That's why some of us come in on protector mode with her interactions. Like a sister/brother

very understandable going into protector mode with inigo, delcan, especially the way she treated you. quite shameful on her behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back