Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you believe delcan's versions of events? 14

You've thrown me under the bus too rb and you've admitted as much to me via PM. :p

I remember you joining the chorus of Jade fans who tried to mock me by claiming I'm obsessesed with her simply because I dare to name her as my most 'disliked' housemate in recent BB series whenever the topic arises. :biggrin:

I asked you about it a few weeks later and fessed up that you felt slighted by me when I said I found it hard to read you as a poster and took that as me accusing you of being a troll. Hence the reason you partook in Jade gibe chorus, it was your way of getting back at me.

You've had thinly disguised little digs at me ever since as well but I won't into that, just pointing out that you're not averse to being manipulative when it suits you and know full well what you're doing. :sneaky: :p

why do you think i am o the high end richter scale of shit stirring and manipulative behaviour? also i am not attention seeking. wron wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong. 14 14 14
It think most people are in different ways to different degrees, I don't exclude myself from that. For example the Tully comments I posted from AG's thread last night to me is manipulative and shit stirring. You can say don't think it is, that you have your own reasons, or you view is different, which you're entirely entitled to do. As I've said before, you're a controversial character on here. It's kind of like if you get upset about something, it comes out intensified and magnified through a lot of posts. Just my opinion.

PS you get quite few likes from me!

You've thrown me under the bus too rb and you've admitted as much to me via PM. :p

I remember you joining the chorus of Jade fans who tried to mock me by claiming I'm obsessesed with her simply because I dare to name her as my most 'disliked' housemate in recent BB series whenever the topic arises. :biggrin:

I asked you about it a few weeks later and fessed up that you felt slighted by me when I said I found it hard to read you as a poster and took that as me accusing you of being a troll. Hence the reason you partook in Jade gibe chorus, it was your way of getting back at me.

You've had thinly disguised little digs at me ever since as well but I won't into that, just pointing out that you're not averse to being manipulative when it suits you and know full well what you're doing. :sneaky: :p

Eh, I just think everyone is manipulative in their own way. Even you. Difference being is that you are more liked than me so you can get away with your sneaky manipulation.

Also, have you still got that pm exchange? Not saying I don't believe you, but posting it might jog my memory of what I said to you.

It think most people are in different ways to different degrees, I don't exclude myself from that. For example the Tully comments I posted from AG's thread last night to me is manipulative and shit stirring. You can say don't think it is, that you have your own reasons, or you view is different, which you're entirely entitled to do. As I've said before, you're a controversial character on here. It's kind of like if you get upset about something, it comes out intensified and magnified through a lot of posts. Just my opinion.

PS you get quite few likes from me!

Do you think there is anything wrong with being manipulative if it is for justifible reasons? The justifible reason being that delcan and i are sworn enemies? Plus I am a petty person?

Well I think I only get really upset over one person's comments. But I also get happy and excited when the comment, even when I am upset about one of their comments. Is that weird? The rest of the poster's comments is water off a duck's back.

Do you think there is anything wrong with being manipulative if it is for justifible reasons? The justifible reason being that delcan and i are sworn enemies? Plus I am a petty person?

Well I think I only get really upset over one person's comments. But I also get happy and excited when the comment, even when I am upset about one of their comments. Is that weird? The rest of the poster's comments is water off a duck's back.

It depends on a lot of things, the people involved, and generally what is and isn't considered socially acceptable behaviour. I think you're a bit of rat bag and I think you know it :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anybody on here who considers me to be their friend please like this post so that i know to stick up for you if you ever need it. I did stick up for a friend once but she told me off because she thought i was trolling. But she was wrong. 14.
Haha. I don't 'like' posts unless I 'like' them. I have no beef with you. I also don't tend to get into cyber fights. Again I personally don't see the point. So hopefully don't need people to stick up for me. This probably means we are NOT friends! (Knowing your appreciation of an argument)

Haha. I don't 'like' posts unless I 'like' them. I have no beef with you. I also don't tend to get into cyber fights. Again I personally don't see the point. So hopefully don't need people to stick up for me. This probably means with are NOT friends! (Knowing your appreciation of an argument)

But if you got into a cyber fight and I didn't stick up for you would you be offended? 14.

I don't think people would be offended unless they considered you a friend, friends stick up for each other and if you appeared to not do that then your appeal as friend material disappears.

But if I don't know who considers me a friend then how will I know who to stick up for? Like I said before though, I am bit wary of sticking up for friends because they may misread it. 14.

But if I don't know who considers me a friend then how will I know who to stick up for? Like I said before though, I am bit wary of sticking up for friends because they may misread it. 14.
I would think anyone you enjoy chatting with.
How does one misread it?

I would think anyone you enjoy chatting with.
How does one misread it?

But I enjoy chatting with everyone, doesn't mean I consider everyone to be my friend. I think my interpretation of what I consider to be a friend may be different to yours.

They may misread it as trolling them.

But I enjoy chatting with everyone, doesn't mean I consider everyone to be my friend. I think my interpretation of what I consider to be a friend may be different to yours.

They may misread it as trolling them.

I think you would be surprised, I do not get very close to most in here...only a select few I chat to every now and then.

Can you give me an example of misread trolling?

I think you would be surprised, I do not get very close to most in here...only a select few I chat to every now and then.

Can you give me an example of misread trolling?

My interpretation of a friend is someone who i can talk to about anything, that i feel a connection with them, and that I get excited when I see them around (wether it be in real life or in here).

Eh, I just think everyone is manipulative in their own way. Even you. Difference being is that you are more liked than me so you can get away with your sneaky manipulation.

Also, have you still got that pm exchange? Not saying I don't believe you, but posting it might jog my memory of what I said to you.

You weren't straight forward about why you decided to start potting me about Jade, along with the other cheap shots you took at me which I won't blurt out specifics so as to not encourage it. ;)

But I could read between the lines, it was obvious since that started not long after you thought I had slighted you. You hinted at it very strongly without blatantly admitting it and as we all know that is your M.O. You always like to have your arse covered as much as possible :whistling: ;) :p

I dunno about being more liked. :p But if I don't attract the same animosity (apart form Jade fans) that you have it's because I don't misrepresent what I've said in the past and/or pretend to be 1 thing and act contrary almost to that in the next breath. It's that unpredictability that infuriates and makes other posters not trust you. :angelic: :p

For some reason I think this is exactly how you like it to be. :sneaky:

You weren't straight forward about why you decided to start potting me about Jade, along with the other cheap shots you took at me that I won't blurt out specifics so as to not encourage it. ;)

But I could read between the lines, it was obvious since that started not long after you thought I had slighted you. You hinted at it very strongly without blatantly admitting it and as we all know that is your M.O. You always like to have your arse covered as much as possible :whistling: ;) :p

I dunno being more liked. :p But if I don't attract the same animosity (apart form Jade fans) that you have it's because I don't misrepresent what I've said in the past and/or pretend to be 1 thing and act contrary almost to that in the next breath. It's that unpredictability that infuriates and makes other posters not trust you. :angelic: :p

I have a bad memory so I can't remember exactly what I said to you. I can't remember if you slighted me or not.

My M.O. is to ask a lot of questions. Your M.O. is to start an argument, then when people push you further claim that you don't really care about it.

Are you saying that there are times when you think I am like two different people?

You weren't straight forward about why you decided to start potting me about Jade, along with the other cheap shots you took at me which I won't blurt out specifics so as to not encourage it. ;)

I dunno about being more liked. :p But if I don't attract the same animosity (apart form Jade fans) that you have it's because I don't misrepresent what I've said in the past and/or pretend to be 1 thing and act contrary almost to that in the next breath. It's that unpredictability that infuriates and makes other posters not trust you. :angelic: :p

You've summed it up perfectly. I meant to say earlier I remember the event you are talking about - it struck me at the time because reepbot had always made it clear he disliked Jade so I thought he would support you and then he changed his tune suddenly. As you said, you're consistent, reepbot isn't

I have a bad memory so I can't remember exactly what I said to you. I can't remember if you slighted me or not.

My M.O. is to ask a lot of questions. Your M.O. is to start an argument, then when people push you further claim that you don't really care about it.

Are you saying that there are times when you think I am like two different people?

I've already provided you with plenty of examples reepy. ;) I don't care in the sense that I can't recall them instantly (whereas important details get stuck in my head immediately), however delcan and other posters jogged my memory in that regard.

You misunderstand me if you think I'm doing this to start an argument. I'm just calling it as I see it, nothing more nothing less. :)

You could be 2 different people, who knows? Or maybe this is how you like to get your jollies off! :p :p

Whatever case may be, I can't say that I care one way or the other. Keep doing whatever makes you happy and if that's by continuing to come across how you have in this forum than so be it but you got to learn to live with the consequences. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back