Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"discovered by Tina Arena" that is awesome. if i was them i'd have that line printed out on little business cards when they meet people. it should be the first line on their obituary. i mean discovered by tina arena is like an angel discovering a normal human being.

anyway, i remembered that song "what's a girl to do", read about the duo (including their connection to greatness in the ethereal form of Tina), listened to the song, and turned it off after a minute. not that i thought it was that bad, but because i thought to myself: "this isn't for me."

They are talented, but their Sister2Sister music was a bit too sugary sweet.

used to used to used to used to used to used to used to used to used to used to used to used to used to used to used to use us 😢

though delcan, i'd have to say that the book i read i said was the worst wasn't actually that bad, i just didn't enjoy it as much as the others. because i usually like to read or watch stuff that i know i'll enjoy. if a book description doesn't grab me, or a tv/movie trailer doesn't hold my attention then i'm loathe to look into it further.

i don't understand people who watch stuff they dislike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back