Skip to main content

What would Reepbot say (4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dw6tKfkUUAAcmSE.jpg

Donald Trump’s White House feast — with some of the unhealthiest food you can think of
Donald Trump has raised plenty of eyebrows over his choice of cuisine at a celebratory White House event he just hosted.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/f...f/news-story/69f4174a4fdac241faf248e801dd7beb

Reactions: kxk
i think i like 2018 inigo's smoke influenced voice rather than her 2014 voice. it sounds much more alluring and mature.

i shall always believe the best in inigo.

does that make me a foolish creature?

if yes well i'd rather be a foolish creature who believes the best in someone than a person who believes the worst in someone. especially if it's someone like inigo.

not that i would ever idealize or put inigo on a pedestal. i have rather a balanced view of her. at least the view she has shown of herself online.

Sister 2 Sister today talked about being discovered by Tina Arena

"discovered by Tina Arena" that is awesome. if i was them i'd have that line printed out on little business cards when they meet people. it should be the first line on their obituary. i mean discovered by tina arena is like an angel discovering a normal human being.

anyway, i remembered that song "what's a girl to do", read about the duo (including their connection to greatness in the ethereal form of Tina), listened to the song, and turned it off after a minute. not that i thought it was that bad, but because i thought to myself: "this isn't for me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back