Skip to main content

What would AntiGretel say?

Isn't he camera_shy_2?
He was talking to himself a few minutes ago. Hehe. :p

This is your finest moment.
Embrace it.
The Academy Award aka Oscar community is poorer today knowing that a talent such as yours is wasted in lowly forums where incorrect information is rife and all men are women and all women are men with women's genitalia.
Hats off
Clap clap
Kudos
Bravo
Good job
NONE of these terms apply to your contribution here.
Not a single one.
Nada.
Zilch
Zero.

This is your finest moment.
Embrace it.
The Academy Award aka Oscar community is poorer today knowing that a talent such as yours is wasted in lowly forums where incorrect information is rife and all men are women and all women are men with women's genitalia.
Hats off
Clap clap
Kudos
Bravo
Good job
NONE of these terms apply to your contribution here.
Not a single one.
Nada.
Zilch
Zero.

4kIm6vQ.jpg

P.S. - I wasn't having a dig at you. But it was revealed on here that you created a new account. I found it amusing that the two accounts were speaking to itself. Sorry for making light of the situation.

4kIm6vQ.jpg

P.S. - I wasn't having a dig at you. But it was revealed on here that you created a new account. I found it amusing that the two accounts were speaking to itself. Sorry for making light of the situation.

1. When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
2. Created a new account as opposed to creating an already created account?
3. Two accounts are the only way any one account can communicate here. One writing, one reading.
4. Please do not be sorry, your posts are cool and making light of a situation is oh so welcomed more than creating a dark forum.

Sally Field was the flying nun
When she was flying, she would get none.

1. When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging.
2. Created a new account as opposed to creating an already created account?
3. Two accounts are the only way any one account can communicate here. One writing, one reading.
4. Please do not be sorry, your posts are cool and making light of a situation is oh so welcomed more than creating a dark forum.

Sally Field was the flying nun
When she was flying, she would get none.

Agreed. Poor AG, there are not enough boobs posted here for you

Back