Skip to main content

What would AntiGretel say?

Well

I am glad you asked

FIRSTLY

A huge thank you to the website, moderators and tireless behind the scenes operators that make this site possible for us 24/7
You deserve more praise and donations than i can just express

To the hardcore fans that were there thru thick and thin:

You know, we all have our personal lives to deal with each & every moment away from the website

For these real-life monents to be made easier and more palatable because someone like me can rely on all of you to be here, thru thick n thin, agreements n spats, highs n lows, means the absolute world to a guy like me and i adore you all !

To the newcomers; stick with this group of seemingly misfits; we are okay and there for one another in the long run, regardless of the reported/ignored/unfollowed rants of gif-of-the-century for mine, jordanS & lisa expression!!

2014 has been difficult in parts and to know that you all played a part in softening the harshness by being HERE is precisely what worthy friends are about

I sincerely thank you all.

You are the cherry atop the drink atop the serving tray atop the waiter atop the bar atop the mountain that is my life to climb

And you all take a turn stirring that drink with the straw that is your contributions

Glen A
Wednesday

The black avatar represents the darkness of the world away from the endless shine of this site

It is there to remind me of the GOOD in you all

XoXoXo

Well

I am glad you asked

FIRSTLY

A huge thank you to the website, moderators and tireless behind the scenes operators that make this site possible for us 24/7

You know, we all have our personal lives to deal with each & every moment away from the website

For these real-life monents to be made easier and more palatable because someone like me can rely on all of you to be here, thru thick n thin, agreements n spats, highs n lows, means the absolute world to a guy like me and i adore you all !

To the newcomers; stick with this group of seemingly misfits; we are okay and there for one another in the long run, regardless of the reported/ignored/unfollowed rants of gif-of-the-century for mine, jordanS & lisa expression!!

2014 has been difficult in parts and to know that you all played a part in softening the harshness by being HERE is precisely what worthy friends are about

You are the cherry atop the drink atop the serving tray atop the waiter atop the bar atop the mountain that is my life to climb

And you all take a turn stirring that drink with the straw that is your contributions

Glen A
Wednesday

The black avatar represent the darkness of the world away from the endless shine of this site

XoXoXo
I love you, Glen!

Well

I am glad you asked

FIRSTLY

Glen A
Wednesday

The black avatar represents the darkness of the world away from the endless shine of this site

XoXoXo

Fuck
You
Ya
Dickhead

xo

Well

I am glad you asked

FIRSTLY

Glen A
Wednesday

XoXoXo
xx

Well

I am glad you asked

FIRSTLY

Glen A
Wednesday

XoXoXo

XX

right
Back
at
Ya

:)

I think it was a very successful season for you @AntiGretel
It's clear you aim to entertain, and entertain you did!
On many occassions you had me in stitches!

Thank you :)

A fantastic year !

Won ca$h on evictee predictions.
Made new friends & acquaintances.
Was nominated for a few awards and lucky enough to win one by landslide

Yet my time in the house here was never designed to be that of a troll.
Providing content that encourages argument, discussion and factions structured around humour , rather than simply offending, has always been my goal.
However, when ultra bored, or up against repetitive poppycock from wannabe trolls, i became one.
An effective, overpoweringly superfluous one with a love of huge tits.
No apologies.
I know what i am.
Truth is everpresent.
The most poisonous lie is the one you tell yourself to believe
But by then it is just too late
And there is NOTHING worse in life than "too late"
This is what i have become
I must embrace this
The man in the mirror is the mirror of me.
Fact.

Well

I am glad you asked

FIRSTLY

Glen A
Wednesday

XoXoXo

Awww. What a lovely post. I hope you don't destroy your reputation (whatever it was that apparently got you banned from starting threads). Have really enjoyed many of your extremely witty posts. The way you and @Spock interact is just hilarious at times. Thanks for all the good quality sound bites.

Awww. What a lovely post. I hope you don't destroy your reputation (whatever it was that apparently got you banned from starting threads). Have really enjoyed many of your extremely witty posts. The way you and @Spock interact is just hilarious at times. Thanks for all the good quality sound bites.

Much obliged

Too kind

;))[DOUBLEPOST=1417042129][/DOUBLEPOST]
Much obliged

Too kind

;))

PS

Which one is @Spock again?

AG, a troll is more than just someone who talks mindless shit behind a keyboard.
They're people who elicit reactions, often going against the common opinion in order to do so.
Sometimes these reactions are sought, other times they are incidental as a result of the 'troll' speaking their mind.
You, my friend, are not afraid to speak your mind day in, day out - one of the most courageous acts one can ever do - no matter how many people disagree with your opinion.
You are a troll, but you're the best kind.

AG, a troll is more than just someone who talks mindless shit behind a keyboard.
They're people who elicit reactions, often going against the common opinion in order to do so.
Sometimes these reactions are sought, other times they are incidental as a result of the 'troll' speaking their mind.
You, my friend, are not afraid to speak your mind day in, day out - one of the most courageous acts one can ever do - no matter how many people disagree with your opinion.

That is awesome !

Well said & very fair appraisal.

You rock BM

:))

A fantastic year !

Won ca$h on evictee predictions.
Made new friends & acquaintances.
Was nominated for a few awards and lucky enough to win one by landslide

Yet my time in the house here was never designed to be that of a troll.
Providing content that encourages argument, discussion and factions structured around humour , rather than simply offending, has always been my goal.
However, when ultra bored, or up against repetitive poppycock from wannabe trolls, i became one.
An effective, overpoweringly superfluous one with a love of huge tits.
No apologies.
I know what i am.
Truth is everpresent.
The most poisonous lie is the one you tell yourself to believe
But by then it is just too late
And there is NOTHING worse in life than "too late"
This is what i have become
I must embrace this
The man in the mirror is the mirror of me.
Fact.

As i mentioned in earlier post, and in full support of your line of thinking:

"Providing content that encourages argument, discussion and factions structured around humour , rather than simply offending, has always been my goal.
However, when ultra bored, or up against repetitive poppycock from wannabe trolls, i became one."

This is as close to truth as i have known.

Well

I am glad you asked

FIRSTLY

Glen A
Wednesday

XoXoXo
I really like this post, just an FYI.

Back