Skip to main content

What would AntiGretel say?

Me

Not Witty Banter either.

Well hmmm. Good.

Yes conquests.... But I'm putting the question of writing style differentiation to reepbot (not actually to Witty, but thank you Witty for your observation. Yes, true, there is a focus on conquests, others and self, respectively, by both writers).

Well hmmm. Good.

Yes conquests.... But I'm putting the question of writing style differentiation to reepbot (not actually to Witty, but thank you Witty for your observation. Yes, true, there is a focus on conquests, others and self, respectively, by both writers).

I put my answer in my thread, mooseyfaceyfaceface.

I wish I lived in a place like that in 'Alice in Wonderland'. Oh that would be quite interesting I would think to see all the weird and wonderful animals. Though if I could live anywhere I would live in the land of bouncy clouds where you can like bounce on clouds all day long and never ever get sick. I am sure that there are other worlds I would like to visit but I would have to have more of a think about that, like a real proper look.

Fourteen
MotherFathers

I wish I lived in a place like that in 'Alice in Wonderland'. Oh that would be quite interesting I would think to see all the weird and wonderful animals. Though if I could live anywhere I would live in the land of bouncy clouds where you can like bounce on clouds all day long and never ever get sick. I am sure that there are other worlds I would like to visit but I would have to have more of a think about that, like a real proper look.

Fourteen
MotherFathers
Reepbot? Is that you?

Witty Banter?
Bluefin.

Articulate ?

Compared to a grade 4 , C minus student, PERHAPS

Other than that, gimme a motherfathersisterbrother BREAK !

Has anyone even read the diverse, insightful and PhD. level contributions i deliver day in day out as the ultra sensitive feminine side caitlyn jenner kardashian wannabe @reepbot and the man's man about town and beyond,,,the wit and intelligence of @AntiGretel
??

Have you i's and cannot fucking C ?

Now riddle me this:

A half dozen asian Year 12 students are at a rainbow party; two go home.
What remains?

four
teen

Has anyone even read the diverse, insightful and PhD. level contributions i deliver day in day out as the ultra sensitive feminine side caitlyn jenner kardashian wannabe @reepbot and the man's man about town and beyond,,,the wit and intelligence of @AntiGretel
??

Have you i's and cannot fucking C ?

Now riddle me this:

A half dozen asian Year 12 students are at a rainbow party; two go home.
What remains?

four
teen

Ha ha ha, nothing like having @tags on yourself @AntiGretel :p

Back