Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

Not bad kingy. Not bad at all. But i have a longstanding affectation for fiona's voice sultry looks, hey eyes and the way she carries herself.
If you like Fiona you’ll like BANKS. She’s like a darker alt-pop version of Fiona.

"I just can't deal with the rules, I can't take the pressure." - This song is very relatable for me on a few different levels.

To me the above remix is the superior version of the song... The stripped down chorus gives it a lot more depth and attitude.

If you listen, let me know what you think.

Last edited:
"I just can't deal with the rules, I can't take the pressure." - This song is very relatable for me on a few different levels.

To me the above remix is the superior version of the song... The stripped down chorus gives it a lot more depth and attitude.

If you listen, let me know what you think.

G'day mate I agree with you there, the first remixed version one does sound better than the second version.

Speaking of the song title "Who's That Girl?" it reminded me of this classic from the 1980's which I heard many times as a kid on an audio cassette possibly called the "greatest party hits of the 80's" or something along those lines. This is the first time I actually saw the video clip to this song all these years later...lol

Speaking of the song title "Who's That Girl?" it reminded me of this classic from the 1980's which I heard many times as a kid on an audio cassette possibly called the "greatest party hits of the 80's" or something along those lines. This is the first time I actually saw the video clip to this song all these years later...lol

Yes my mom was an Eurythmics fan so I grew up listening to this song.

Back