Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

The more I listen to this song the more I like it… Still a bit unsure if she’ll ever top her debut. But good to see Randy’s still making music 🤣

This new song by Mabel might be another bad bitch anthem. Just listened to it for the first time. Love it.

Last edited:
Does anyone else remember the first ever Record, Cassette, CD or any other digital format music they ever purchased?

The first ever music I ever purchased was back in 1990 and it was the "MC Hammer - Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em" album on good old analogue audio cassette. I still remember buying it from the local "Target" store back then for around $20. LOL! I do remember back then how big the hit song "U Can't Touch This" was which was probably the main reason I bought the album back then...lol. Cheers! :D

MC Hammer.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone else remember the first ever Record, Cassette, CD or any other digital format music they ever purchased?

The first ever music I ever purchased was back in 1990 and it was the "MC Hammer - Please Hammer Don't Hurt 'Em" album on good old analogue audio cassette. I still remember buying it from the local "Target" store back then for around $20. LOL! I do remember back then how big the hit song "U Can't Touch This" was which was probably the main reason I bought the album back then...lol. Cheers! :D

View attachment 56890

Yes the Don't Ask album by Tina Arena in 2014.

View attachment 56890

True Blue was the first cassette I saved up my pocket money for.

I like how on this classic old song they show the prices of petrol at an "Esso" service station back in those days. Oh the good old days when there was leaded petrol available and it was only 57.9 cents a litre! Notice how also the price of regular unleaded is also the exact same price as the premium high octane leaded super at 57.9 cents a litre! Not like these days when you get screwed over at the servo and have to pay a premium higher price for the higher octane 98 petrol. Back then you got high octane premium leaded petrol for the same price as regular 91 unleaded! lol. Oh leaded super was liquid gold for the older cars that used to run on it! I miss that good old petrol now.

Wish I could go back to 1999! lol! Just got my first car and high octane leaded super petrol was available and it was around 70 cents a litre! Good times back then alright! ;)

Back