Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

The more I listen to this song the more I like it… Still a bit unsure if she’ll ever top her debut. But good to see Randy’s still making music 🤣

I can’t with this song. I love Lorde but this is really not it sadly. I think her moment in the sun is gone - pun intended 😂

I can’t with this song. I love Lorde but this is really not it sadly. I think her moment in the sun is gone - pun intended 😂
It’s not terrible but like I said she’s yet to top anything from her first album. Perhaps it’s the time of year… It’s summer here so I think it’s hitting a little different.

It’s not terrible but like I said she’s yet to top anything from her first album. Perhaps it’s the time of year… It’s summer here so I think it’s hitting a little different.
Yeah perhaps! It debuted at number 14 here yesterday; and has pretty steadily fallen off iTunes charts, but perhaps it’s just not radio friendly :) I might listen again with a different lense on it rather than just from a “hit” perspective.

I’m also loving the below - if I was an early 20s gay again I’d be hanging for this to come on at a bar. Also loving the Paramore misery business mixes coming out of it!

The more I listen to this song the more I like it… Still a bit unsure if she’ll ever top her debut. But good to see Randy’s still making music 🤣

It made me feel homesick watching this. I looked up where it was fimed, and it was on Waiheke Island, which is where I got married. :) (not this beach though)

Back