Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

An allegory of the race of life. We all take diffrent paths. Dependent on will and fortune or misfortune. And choice. Archetypal.

$3 drinks at the Gemini hotel in Griffith, NSW.

LOL! You were there back in the day when that song was a big hit? I remember that song from a few years ago.

Also mate the song you posted before the "Arlissa & Jonas Blue" one, I can't see here it's blocked in this country.

Last edited:
LOL! You were there back in the day when that song was a big hit? I remember that song from a few years ago.

Also mate the song you posted before the "Arlissa & Jonas Blue" one, I can't see here it's blocked in this country.
Yes! I haven’t heard it in ages and was immediately taken back to 2004 during my Working Holiday. One of the best years of my life! I’m so jealous that backpackers these days can get up to three years… One year wasn’t enough for me. I’d have stayed forever if they let me!

The song that’s missing is Robyn - Call your girlfriend. I found another version so hopefully that works.

Yes! I haven’t heard it in ages and was immediately taken back to 2004 during my Working Holiday. One of the best years of my life! I’m so jealous that backpackers these days can get up to three years… One year wasn’t enough for me. I’d have stayed forever if they let me!

The song that’s missing is Robyn - Call your girlfriend. I found another version so hopefully that works.

Cool that's great to hear mate! It's amazing how a song can transport you back to a certain place or moment in time! :)

Also thanks for the song you posted here again I can now watch it. Cheers!

Back