Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

From memory, I think it was Tony Asher who described Brian as" a :genius musician but amateiur human being"

Last edited:
Diana Krall When I look in your eyes
Corrine Bailey Rae Like a star
Sting Fragile 9/11 Tuscany
grrr too late to edit
Corrine Bailey Rae Like a star
Israel Kamakawiwo Somewhere over the rainbow
Eva Cassidy (restored footage of 3 January 1996 gig)

Last edited:

ROFL! You know I was at the channel 10 forums for many years and no one ever asked me about my username, apart from some regular members just started calling me "Con" after a while for short...LOL!

Yep you got me, it's got something do with the shoe brand alright. Back in the mid 90's I bought of pair of Converse sneakers they were the skateboarding stronger style runners and I swear those things just lasted for so many years I have just stuck with the shoe brand from then on! Still wearing them to this day! (of course not those original one's from the 90's...lol, although I probably have them stored somewhere out in the garage and they would probably still be wearable if I find them again one day! LOL!)

I used to also use this name many years ago as my callsign on the old CB (Citizens Band) radio back around the mid 90's to around the year 2000. Then everyone started to use the internet more and more and people started to stop using the old CB radio's sadly. So I thought i'll hang onto my original name from back then on the internet and into the future...lol

So speaking of usernames what's the background of your username? I think I know what "BB" means...lol, but I am a bit lost on what "Penguin" means though..lol. Also I am guessing that possibly the "88" at the end is the year of your birth?

Cheers! :D

ROFL! You know I was at the channel 10 forums for many years and no one ever asked me about my username, apart from some regular members just started calling me "Con" after a while for short...LOL!

Yep you got me, it's got something do with the shoe brand alright. Back in the mid 90's I bought of pair of Converse sneakers they were the skateboarding stronger style runners and I swear those things just lasted for so many years I have just stuck with the shoe brand from then on! Still wearing them to this day! (of course not those original one's from the 90's...lol, although I probably have them stored somewhere out in the garage and they would probably still be wearable if I find them again one day! LOL!)

I used to also use this name many years ago as my callsign on the old CB (Citizens Band) radio back around the mid 90's to around the year 2000. Then everyone started to use the internet more and more and people started to stop using the old CB radio's sadly. So I thought i'll hang onto my original name from back then on the internet and into the future...lol

So speaking of usernames what's the background of your username? I think I know what "BB" means...lol, but I am a bit lost on what "Penguin" means though..lol. Also I am guessing that possibly the "88" at the end is the year of your birth?

Cheers! :D
Haha, glad to know that my innate curiousity has surprised you. Converse rules. I like road trips, so I've always had a CB radio. One time my daughter & I got dubbed little buckeye 4 wheeler since we had no callsign. The drive from Ohio back home to California was a great adventure. BB is obviouis, the penguin is my favourite animal (2nd is the Qhokka) as far as 88 or my age, I choose (as a lady) to be less forthcoming lol
Cheers

Just found out a close friend's mum has passed. Trying to put together a small group of us to sing this at her service. Life is full & then it's not
Mozart's requiem lacrimosa
\
perhaps larger than a quartet...slow smile

Haha, glad to know that my innate curiousity has surprised you. Converse rules. I like road trips, so I've always had a CB radio. One time my daughter & I got dubbed little buckeye 4 wheeler since we had no callsign. The drive from Ohio back home to California was a great adventure. BB is obviouis, the penguin is my favourite animal (2nd is the Qhokka) as far as 88 or my age, I choose (as a lady) to be less forthcoming lol
Cheers
although...if you tell me your age (& dating status lol) I shall reconsider hahahaha

Back