Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

For us Victorians
Australian crawl means 1/3 of the Malibu Triathalon
Here's some music I actually love RIP Mose 2016
Saw him live at a beach jazz club
this song brought me to tears & I saw him many many many times all over the USA (nice perk of Nursing)
Cheers, dear Fuzz

more music fewer words
Apologies & I hope this video is visible
It's Brian McKnight's original video for Back at one
(I always argue about the ending)
here he is singing live

Hi there, you know I haven't watched one single episode of BB since it's been on channel 7 here in Australia? LOL! I just hang around these forums. Who needs the pre-recorded tv show? Ha! Seriously. Yes I think i'm showing my age with the history of Windows 95 and it's exciting music video! LOL! Cheers! :D

haha
here's a computer game I played on the amiga (lemmings)
here's Grant Geissman, someone I've heard live in so many small cllubs

if ilt aint broke why fix it
I'm a life long California
However, I've also lived in Ohio w/many Amish friends
They use zero electricity among other modern conveniences
Modern is overated LOL

LOL! The only thing that you essentially need though is a fast modern computer to access all the new fangled stuff on the internet these days, most other things in life you can get away with that are older...lol. Oh I also had to update my mobile phone a few years ago, only because my old mobile was still running on the older 2G network and all the mobile phone networks were no longer using it. So it was hard for me to go out and buy a newer phone that has support for the 3G network...lol. But in order for me to still have a mobile phone, I had to update...lol.

Anyway here's an old song that you reminded me off when I heard "Amish"..lol. Yes I actually have purchased this old "Weird Al Yankovic - Amish Paradise" CD back in the day and still have a heaps of old CD's in the cupboard from the early 90's when I started buying them...lol

haha
here's a computer game I played on the amiga (lemmings)
here's Grant Geissman, someone I've heard live in so many small cllubs

LOL! Wow I remember lemmings...lol. Reminds me of another game I remember playing on my old 486 computer back in the mid to late 90's, "Leisure Suit Larry"...lol

LOL! Wow I remember lemmings...lol. Reminds me of another game I remember playing on my old 486 computer back in the mid to late 90's, "Leisure Suit Larry"...lol

Haha! my ex is a Brit, physician & incredible nerd. He has an amazing collection (almost a history) of machines (not including the Enigma). So again, it's ;lovely to chat (I came for the BBaus, stayed for the fun group of peopel)
Cheers!

LOL! The only thing that you essentially need though is a fast modern computer to access all the new fangled stuff on the internet these days, most other things in life you can get away with that are older...lol. Oh I also had to update my mobile phone a few years ago, only because my old mobile was still running on the older 2G network and all the mobile phone networks were no longer using it. So it was hard for me to go out and buy a newer phone that has support for the 3G network...lol. But in order for me to still have a mobile phone, I had to update...lol.

Anyway here's an old song that you reminded me off when I heard "Amish"..lol. Yes I actually have purchased this old "Weird Al Yankovic - Amish Paradise" CD back in the day and still have a heaps of old CD's in the cupboard from the early 90's when I started buying them...lol

I was just listening to some old Weird Al the other day.

Back