Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

Hi Converse. That's interesting. I'm not sure how that post is productive (of course it doesn't have to be). Strangley, in parallel, taken in the current context of the forum, and my presence, others, past and recent events, it could be interpreted quite negatively and as disempowering, especially towards me. I'm a decent and valuable human. I think others are too and would include you there, but as a poster I don't know, it's a guess. Enjoy the new season, may it fulfill hopes and make you and others happy, genuinely. :)
Hi there Bluefin. My apologies for the way I may have come across to you and possibly others on this forum. As I mentioned earlier it has been many years since I have posted on a forum. I am actually trying to make people aware of what is happening all around us everyday. Speaking of recent events, take COVID-19 for example. Why are they trying to stop everyone using cash to stop spreading germs and to all use electronic banking instead? Simple Big Brother or governments can't track or watch where the cash is being spent. Every transaction done electronically is monitored and stored somewhere. I am actually against all things that take away people's privacy etc. They will use this pandemic as a good excuse to try and force people away from cash and onto electronic transactions.

Here's another funny one featuring supermarkets and COVID-19. Coles and Woolworths now will not pack your bags for you to help protect the workers from the virus. But yet I have touched all the items that I have placed from my trolley onto the register, then the worker touches all the same items and places them down on the dirty counter after scanning them which I then touch and put myself back into my trolley. The workers are not wearing gloves or a face mask? So what's the difference if they are just to place my items into a plastic bag like they used to? Think about it. I even said to the lady at Coles I am buying brand new plastic bags from you guys which no one has touched so you would assume they have no virus on them, and she replied "nope sorry we have been instructed to give you the brand new plastic bags and you have to bag the items yourself". What the?? Yep welcome to no more workers bagging your items at supermarkets anymore. Aldi started it, now Coles and Woolworths because of COVID-19 will not bag your items anymore. Oh and I forgot to mention that they have no problems at all handling my dirty virus ridden cash from my wallet to pay for my groceries...lol Funny that don't ya think? ha! ;)

Ok here's a song that I remember was played all the time on one season of the Big Brother Uplate show with Mike Goldman on channel 10.

Thank you for your apology and interesting explanation, Converse. Appreciate the effort.

Back