Skip to main content

What is Eds BIG BOMB

I think he just thinks he's the only one who realises Tim is manipulative, and "when the time is right" he will make everyone else realise it too.

Notice when he was talking to Mikkayla & Ed said Tim is manipulative etc & Mikkayla said I know he is & I know what he is up to.

I think he just thinks he's the only one who realises Tim is manipulative, and "when the time is right" he will make everyone else realise it too.

I think Ed is an idiot.

Nail on head. He's got nuthin', but it's funny to watch him become increasingly rattled by Tim, who probably doesn't even notice Ed half the time. I wouldn't be surprised if Ed has a complete meltdown over Tim before long, telling everyone that'll listen how evil he is.

It's very entertaining. :D

Nail on head. He's got nuthin', but it's funny to watch him become increasingly rattled by Tim, who probably doesn't even notice Ed half the time. I wouldn't be surprised if Ed has a complete meltdown over Tim before long, telling everyone that'll listen how evil he is.

It's very entertaining. :D

Yes, I too love how paranoid he is with Tim lol. But now Tim's cutting his lunch by taking Jade to the PS, so I don't know, maybe Tim IS doing it on purpose to mess with his head :D But of course, the motive behind that move is so that Jade will be on his side more than Ed's eventually. That Tim doesn't stop working, does he? The wheels are always turning! Ed WOULD have a complete meltdown if Tim was able to get Jade on his side I'm sure :D

guys, i really dont wanna ruin his big secret but, ok
iv'e put a heap of research into this cause its been bothering me, watching episodes over and over again, studying reflections in the mirrors, analysing everything he says, his conversations, his body language, facial expressions, and iv'e finally proven my assumptions to be correct... his farts make tully cry.

he cant help it guys...

Its embarrassing listening to Ed claim he has this vital bombshell information that he is waiting to release at the right moment LOLOL. What a moran. There is NOTHING he can do to Tim in there. Even if he roused the troops to all vote for Tim and have him up every week.... Tim is going no where. Oh Ed..... you are a monumental bore..... the silent man, who says nothing....and thinks its impressive. Bore on !!!

omg the irony!
Lolololololololololololol!

I give conchie the benefit of the doubt here. I also use the term moran, deliberately, as a reference to a previous, genuinely ironic usage of the term, viz. photo-get-a-brain-morans.jpg

Of course, not everyone gets it when I say it either....

...Ed has no 'bomb' to drop... he has no balls to tell Tim to his face about issues that he has with him... even when there was Heidi / Caleb / Matt and himself in Heidi Bo Peeps flock he didn't have any balls to stand up to Tim... when there was just Matt and himself left all those two did was sit in corners and whinge and cry about how Tim was manipulating people to his own ends... they are both gutless cowards that undermine people with 'Chinese Whispers'...

...remember when he and Matt were going to confront Tim about an issue and they both wimped out at the last minute with Matt saying... "um... now's not the time... we'll mention it later"... this is what Ed is doing now... and don't forget when they had the 'mutiny' meeting in the kitchen and at the end of it Ed flips a bottle that he was holding and smugly said... "I guess that the mutiny meeting is over"... and walked out of the kitchen with a swagger in his step as if he was somebody of importance?... that was so cringe-worthy...

...I hope that his twin brother has taped every episode for Ed to watch when he's evicted... at least he can see for himself what a gutless and cowardly bullshitter that he actually is...

...how the hell Ed is still in the house after all of this time simply confounds me... I hope he goes as soon as possible... cheers.

Ed thinks he's got a bomb! The Prince Charming thing he had going on is gone. And the Jade situation, what a lame arse - kissing someone with limp hands at your side! Honestly why bother? He needs to get a pair! Haha he can't even deal with Jade and he thinks he can show up Tim? There's nothing to show - Tim laid his cards on the table from the start! The only bomb he's dropping is the one that will make him self destruct! Pretty boys trying to be clever make me laugh!

someone made Ed look bad when someone saved Jade ;) that's twice now that he's nominated her ffs

Ed's big bomb is : - Tim is a better player than me and I'm not happy!!..
Whoop de doo you tool.
Ed is insanely jealous of Tim. He knows he cannot compete in terms of personality, fun, entertainment value or viewer interest.
The muscles only impress stupid doormat Jade...

Wish Ed the bore would stop embarrassing my footy team by wearing that beanie. Dickwad doesn't realise the club delisted his brother! sucked in.
And Ed's surname LOWER is very appropriate.

I thought the big bomb would be how he thinks tully and drew are the trashiest people alive and how tully is a slut who has no respect for her gf of two years and drew is a home wrecking man whore?

Eds bomb: first gay AFL footballer (former) to come out. That is my guess. That's why he has to be drunk to pash on a hot available girl. That's why he will 'quiver' in his armour when the hot bearded intruder comes in. Gay.

Back