Skip to main content

What is Eds BIG BOMB

camerashy1

SWEEPA 10
would love to read some theories about what Eds super weapon or maybe statement is. is he lying?

i think he and drew are somehow involved in this, just can't guess it, and i really mean guess

Ed, (along with Heidi & Tully & Jasmine & Matt) worked out a long time ago that whoever targets Tim gets evicted. (Which is what Jade realised the other night). That's what the mutiny talk about about. And then Heidi was evicted, so it all came to nothing.

Ed doesn't realise that everyone else knows this too, and he thinks he has a massive bombshell to drop on everyone when he's evicted that Tim is manipulating everyone and controlling the game. He is manipulating situations so that people implode, but he isn't really controlling anything, the public really like Tim and the way he plays the game.

Ed's bomb = Ed's opinion, we know what you think fuckwit

Moron, you make the most interesting thing about you being evicted, what a brilliant strategy.

Meh. Matt said he had a bombshell to drop in his goodbye message. All talk and no action both Matt & Ed as far as I can see.

Ed is far too concerned about his "image" as a "role-model", a point he made during last Friday's Late Night Feast discussion around the dinner table.

Ed's an idiot.

He's someone who tries very hard to be composed, to present a certain image. He comes across well. However he now believes this superficial presentation of himself. One aspect of this is that he thinks he's quite clever. The problem is, he's just collected enough to not come across stupid. Which compared to other himbo's makes him seem smart by comparison.

This whole cards up his sleeve, going to play the game, bombshell stuff. Is him trying to use his intelligence, which he thinks he has a lot more of than he does. It's going to fall flat and what'll end up happening is he'll just snap and be an arsehole. We saw that starting to come out towards Tully the other night.

He's very pleased with himself and how he comes across. While he totally believes it, I also think part of him treats others like suckers for buying into it so much. So while he doesn't have much actual respect for others, those that buy into it actually get less from him.

When people don't buy into it, and he already wouldn't have had respect, he goes super negative on them. That's what's going on with Tim. Tim doesn't give a shit about how 'perfect' Ed thinks he is. So that's fueling a lot of Ed's anti-Tim attitude. It's also behind him trying to cause shit with Tully the other night.

Ed did say it was going to be the biggest bomb of BB. can't be that he is gay as Dave the farmer has already done that. i am convinced that there is something there though.

Ed did say it was going to be the biggest bomb of BB. can't be that he is gay as Dave the farmer has already done that. i am convinced that there is something there though.

Nah - it's just Ed trying to make himself relevant so you'll vote for him to "find out". Waste of time. If he really had any "cards up his sleeve" he'd have played them or at least showed them by now ( he's probably frantically trying to think of something - will probably end up falling as flat as Ben being fake evicted if he manages anything). I'm afraid his pre-planned family game-plan has fallen off the rails.

I think Ed's big bomb was the one he dropped in the toilet last night..

He's got nothing else.

I think he just thinks he's the only one who realises Tim is manipulative, and "when the time is right" he will make everyone else realise it too.

I think Ed is an idiot.

would love to read some theories about what Eds super weapon or maybe statement is. is he lying?

i think he and drew are somehow involved in this, just can't guess it, and i really mean guess
That he was born a woman?

Ed is so funny and it is getting just sad. He is really into bringing Tim down as he says, using the huge bomb. The bomb I think is just telling everyone that Tim is manipulating them. They know that already.

Ed is so funny and it is getting just sad. He is really into bringing Tim down as he says, using the huge bomb. The bomb I think is just telling everyone that Tim is manipulating them. They know that already.

Well, apparently Benny-Boy didn't know (cause he's just sooo trusting and naive). Yeah righhhht...

I do like Jade but she is really not doing any favours running between Ed and Tim thinking Ed has her back. She needs to wake up to this snake!
Ed needs to go, wouldn't want him to humiliate himself anymore declaring he has 'cards up his sleeve'. Australia already knows Tim is playing a better game, one that Ed would never be capable of. Looking forward to Timmy having this douche for breakfast!

Ed's bomb = Ed's opinion, we know what you think fuckwit

Moron, you make the most interesting thing about you being evicted, what a brilliant strategy.

Summed it up pretty good there!

On another Ed note, did any of you catch him talking about incidents that have happened to him that may of been of a sexual misunderstanding nature. Can't remember exactly when it was now but he was dribbling about being careful of what he was doing with Jade in case it was misinterpreted as he has been in a similar position before and it was not nice blah blah, I got the impression someone had been acused of something none to nice in the past

Back