Skip to main content

What is Eds BIG BOMB

Ed did say it was going to be the biggest bomb of BB. can't be that he is gay as Dave the farmer has already done that. i am convinced that there is something there though.

I so hope it's this. That would be funny.

i am wondering though why he truly believes Tully is being played. he was drunk at the time so he is probably more likely to tell the truth. Ed and Drew both come from Melb so maybe he knows something specific about Drew.

Ed's bomb is that he was a houseplant that they shocked with electrodes and he came to life (IE: a failed science experiment)

I don't understand why he said he'd reveal this "bombshell" once he's evicted. Wouldn't people try to evict him just to find out? Anyway I think he's bullshitting. He's got nothing and hoping no one calls him out on his bluff. :D

Ed's an idiot.

He's someone who tries very hard to be composed, to present a certain image. He comes across well. However he now believes this superficial presentation of himself. One aspect of this is that he thinks he's quite clever. The problem is, he's just collected enough to not come across stupid. Which compared to other himbo's makes him seem smart by comparison.

This whole cards up his sleeve, going to play the game, bombshell stuff. Is him trying to use his intelligence, which he thinks he has a lot more of than he does. It's going to fall flat and what'll end up happening is he'll just snap and be an arsehole. We saw that starting to come out towards Tully the other night.

He's very pleased with himself and how he comes across. While he totally believes it, I also think part of him treats others like suckers for buying into it so much. So while he doesn't have much actual respect for others, those that buy into it actually get less from him.

When people don't buy into it, and he already wouldn't have had respect, he goes super negative on them. That's what's going on with Tim. Tim doesn't give a shit about how 'perfect' Ed thinks he is. So that's fueling a lot of Ed's anti-Tim attitude. It's also behind him trying to cause shit with Tully the other night.
This is the highlight of why ed would never win against tim. Tim doesn't care about how he is perceived and has been honest in his approach of how to play the game.

Ed has cornered himself by trying to play the game and maintaining a image. You can't do both because you are not opening yourself up to,all the possibilities and it becomes a battle of what is more important.

I don't understand why he said he'd reveal this "bombshell" once he's evicted. Wouldn't people try to evict him just to find out? Anyway I think he's bullshitting. He's got nothing and hoping no one calls him out on his bluff. :D

maybe it is a threat directed at BB that if he goes he will spill the beans about the show

This is the highlight of why ed would never win against tim. Tim doesn't care about how he is perceived and has been honest in his approach of how to play the game.

Agree with him been honest to a point about he is playing the game, but Tim does seriously care how he is perceived by the outside. He has given himself the labels of misfit, oddball, fun loving, trying to appeal to everyone and make it feel like he was rising against the 'cool' masses in the name of good. He had the balls to back it up to a point, but the last couple of weeks he has been a little lacking.

Ed doesn't have anything up his sleeve, that was just a drunk thing to say. Kind of up there with 'baby I'm going to rock your world' and its over before it begins. If Ed shows a bit more of his back bone he could go a long way, but he has to make sure those balls of his that seem to be dropping don't retreat straight up into himself again.

Agree with him been honest to a point about he is playing the game, but Tim does seriously care how he is perceived by the outside. He has given himself the labels of misfit, oddball, fun loving, trying to appeal to everyone and make it feel like he was rising against the 'cool' masses in the name of good. He had the balls to back it up to a point, but the last couple of weeks he has been a little lacking.

Ed doesn't have anything up his sleeve, that was just a drunk thing to say. Kind of up there with 'baby I'm going to rock your world' and its over before it begins. If Ed shows a bit more of his back bone he could go a long way, but he has to make sure those balls of his that seem to be dropping don't retreat straight up into himself again.

I agree in the last couple of weeks, Tim has been lacking. But I still think he has played better than most in the house.

Ed wont do anything. He talks a big game and that is all. He tries to please everyone and make sure he is seen in a good light. If his directness to jade is anything to go by, then that pretty sums up his personality

The biggest bomb Ed has to drop is in his daily visit to the bathroom.

The guy is all talk. I wish he would leave asap.

i am wondering though why he truly believes Tully is being played. he was drunk at the time so he is probably more likely to tell the truth. Ed and Drew both come from Melb so maybe he knows something specific about Drew.

I think his reasoning was that he had told Tully something that she then told Drew and Drew told Tim and Tim told Ed. So according to Ed Drew must be completely untrustworthy because he is spreading things about Ed that Ed did not directly tell him himself. When really his issue should be with TULLY the one who shared in the first place.

Ed's big bomb is the same as Tony Abbott & his budget costings...... you'll find out AFTER it's all over...

Next time he's up for eviction we should make sure he's evicted so we can find out sooner :)

This is why nobody should save him next time he is up so we can solve this mystery.

I would love for Ed, Ben and Tim to be up next week. I think ed would cry.

BBUK 2010 HM Mario Mugan kept smirking about a little secret he would later reveal. And the secret was he had no secret. I think Ed doing this was part of the game plan formulated with his family prior to going in.

LMAO at everyone's comments here about Mr Ed. I agree, got no freakin' idea has he? It will be SO funny to see his face after he drops his 'bomb' and sees that it's not news to anyone. Definitely be one of my viewing highlights! :D

Back