Skip to main content

what HM habits would drive you mad?

somebimbo

this space for rent
what housemate habits (irl or in this house) would drive you mad? for me I hate the use of the dishes sponge for anything but dishes and for god sake, wring it out to give it a chance to dry an not breed germs/mould!!

lol, I was more asking about habits rather than being a fev clone and as smart as a leggo brick

isn't farting in bed and holding you under the covers the way that Australian males say that you are their girlfriend?

biting your fork when you eat

talking with your mouth full

leaving two squares on the loo roll

picking your nose and/or ears and eating whatever you find (you may think you're being sneaky but I'll still see)

fork biting? what the heck? I've never heard of such a thing. LOL. Hmmmm, I'll need to pay close attention from now on or maybe not, sounds like it would annoy me.

fork biting? what the heck? I've never heard of such a thing. LOL. Hmmmm, I'll need to pay close attention from now on or maybe not, sounds like it would annoy me.
Yeah it's definitely a thing! I think females do it to try not to smudge their lipstick maybe? As for males, I have no bloody clue why they would but it kills me every time I hear it. Nails on a chalkboard kill.

Talking with your mouth full and eating with your mouth open. Yes Travis, I'm looking at you!

isn't farting in bed and holding you under the covers the way that Australian males say that you are their girlfriend?
My ex got really upset once when I wouldn't let him give me a dutch oven. So fucking gross, I don't want to smell your farts.

HM's leaving one or two sheets of toilet paper on the roll so they don't have to change it.
HM's leaving just a little bit of water, cordial, juice, milk or whatever in the bottle so they don't have to fill it up or open a new one.

Back