Skip to main content

what HM habits would drive you mad?

They would throw me out after a couple of days, I would be totally nuts from sleep deprivation.
I can't sleep much anyway, but at least if it is totally dark, cool, and silent I get some.

And the bathroom.
Nobody touches my towels & stuff. The towels always end up in a heap, people use others towels - erk. My towels would be permanently outside drying away from boy smells.

Filling coffee cup up right to the brim so it sloshes when it's moved, then slurping it.
Not washing hands before preparing group food.
Constant adjusting.
Clothes strewn everywhere.

"YOUSE"

Gemma's condescending tone.

Jake's cRapping.

Travis, Ryan and Lisa breathing.

PRISUS being the epitome of perfection and making a lowly servant like me look like a cunt.

coughing up phlegm and snorting a nose with a cold.

not washing hands after going to toilet

eating my food

getting in my way while im trying to cook

someone using my towel

chewing loudly while eating

nagging me to do something

B.O. or bad breathe

Sky drives me nuts to the point I am close to switching off BB for 2014 if she doesn't get evicted early or the BB editing team keep showing her high school antics ("ohhhh can you find out if he likes me") and her constant crying at anything and everything about her.

There is so much air time that can be devote to knowing about some of the more interesting HMs instead of watching her garbage where we have seen in all before in 3rd grade

Travis is a close 2nd. Thinks he has all the answers to anything and everything, once again more airtime to others instead of this git.

I've said it before but it gets to me almost every season how blase the housemates and the producers are about infection control. The housemates might have all been tested for disease before they enter the house and the risk is very small, but that's not the point. You simply don't share toothbrushes, combs, brushes and other personal grooming items with anybody, ever, you don't wipe people's blood up with your bare hands etc. /Pet peeve. :doctor:

Back