Skip to main content

What else would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
having tantrums? that would be silly of him.

what is the worst tantrum that you have ever seen an adult have out in public?
Well, I don't think I remember seeing one first hand, in person, in public, outside of drunken stupidity or people who have clearly lost their minds. But I have seen some exceptionally bigoted public rants...

What about you? What is the worst adult tantrum you have seen in public?

Well, I don't think I remember seeing one first hand, in person, in public, outside of drunken stupidity or people who have clearly lost their minds. But I have seen some exceptionally bigoted public rants...

What about you? What is the worst adult tantrum you have seen in public?

i'm not sure i have ever seen one either. i don't think i have seen any bigoted public rants either. the bigotry i hear from other people is more quiet and chilling.

didn't he resign so someone else would have to deal with the tangled mess of the Brexit result?
Indeed. He has resigned so that Boris (or whoever his replacement is - very probably NOT Boris actually) will have to trigger Article 50 (the leaving process) and do all the negotiations. And interestingly the next morning Boris gave a press conference and said there is 'no hurry'. Haha. It's gonna be chaos. Its already chaos.

Indeed. He has resigned so that Boris (or whoever his replacement is - very probably NOT Boris actually) will have to trigger Article 50 (the leaving process) and do all the negotiations. And interestingly the next morning Boris gave a press conference and said there is 'no hurry'. Haha. It's gonna be chaos. Its already chaos.

yes very much chaos. and not the fun sitcom kind of chaos but the chaos that will affect the lives of millions of people.

spending time with Brisbane lady is some of the happiest i have felt in my whole entire life. being with her makes me feel good and comfortable. i don't really feel nervous at all. i do wonder what will happen if we get sick of seeing each other once a week/fortnight. like if we want to see each other more.

spending time with Brisbane lady is some of the happiest i have felt in my whole entire life. being with her makes me feel good and comfortable. i don't really feel nervous at all. i do wonder what will happen if we get sick of seeing each other once a week/fortnight. like if we want to see each other more.

It sounds like you are communicating well with each other so you should be ok

Reactions: kxk
Toastmasters went well. Speech did ok. I could have done better. I should have done better. I always seem to do my best when i practise for some reason. But still they seemed to enjoy it. Complimenting me on my word play and layered speech. Now i have to confront the challenge of evaluation. That is where i have to evaluate another person's speech. So i will have to work on being realistically positive. No negative though. What would be the point of that in toastmasters?

i also got sworn in as Sargeant at arms. So that was cool.

It sounds like you are communicating well with each other so you should be ok

what else is important in a romantic relationship?

(i know i quoted delcan but i don't mind if other people answer the question or ignore it. as a novice i don't mind admitting that i ill need all the help i can get.)

i also got sworn in as Sargeant at arms. So that was cool.
Did you receive a magical mace to remove misbehaving members and maintain order?
images

i am going to enter the humorous competition in toastmasters. having a go and seeing if i do well or not. have to think of a good speech though.

i need to practise until i bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed. until my soul is cut up into a million pieces and my heart is burnt to a fine dust. let us see me with my ears chopped up and my eyes burnt with a red hot poker. let me suffer over and over again.

I have just caught up in the post BB antics thread and @reepbot you may be gifted. I remember in 2014 you were all about Clawson and Tina Arena, one of which seemed very passé and the other which looked to have a very short life (you decide who was what!) and yet Ms Arena had her comeback and hall of fame stint and against all odds Clawson are still together and have outlasted just about every other BB couple. Anything else you want to randomly back??

I have just caught up in the post BB antics thread and @reepbot you may be gifted. I remember in 2014 you were all about Clawson and Tina Arena, one of which seemed very passé and the other which looked to have a very short life (you decide who was what!) and yet Ms Arena had her comeback and hall of fame stint and against all odds Clawson are still together and have outlasted just about every other BB couple. Anything else you want to randomly back??

Lol, if we knew @reepbot was so psychic, we should have got sporting bets from him! We all could've been millionaires! D'oh! Meanwhile, he is being amazing in his personal life now and I am so happy for him

Me and Brisbane Lady! That's all.

Hi reeps! Hope all is well :)

Yes thank you. Just went to Sydney for my brother's surprise early birthday dinner (he will be away to Afghanistan during his birthday). Sydney was very busy. Much too busy for a simple bumpkin like me. Went on the Ferry and the train. Walked places. Saw the BFG. that was fun. the computer animation was really good. for the dinner it was a place called Fratelli Fresh and it was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back