Skip to main content

What else would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
we do seem to communicate rather well. both through online chat and face to face.

you may be right that i am overthinking it. and we all do make mitakes. a theory i just thought of that prehaps because my mum yells at her partner for every little thing and then they get into an argument and i think that they rather enjoy arguing all the time. and i used to think that arguing was a sign of flirting but now i find it draining.

Maybe the partner is deaf

Reactions: kxk
we do seem to communicate rather well. both through online chat and face to face.

you may be right that i am overthinking it. and we all do make mitakes. a theory i just thought of that prehaps because my mum yells at her partner for every little thing and then they get into an argument and i think that they rather enjoy arguing all the time. and i used to think that arguing was a sign of flirting but now i find it draining.

well sometimes that is the only way that commication works - when it is set in its ways. I would hate to hear yelling. It does not work. You are on a good new path

well sometimes that is the only way that commication works - when it is set in its ways. I would hate to hear yelling. It does not work. You are on a good new path

i'm not really a yeller anyway. my voice doesn't suit that. brisbane lady described my voice as dainty which i thought interesting.

must be hard to hear the yelling etc in your home. I would not like it. I bet you put on the headphones and listen to Tina LOL

must be hard to hear the yelling etc in your home. I would not like it. I bet you put on the headphones and listen to Tina LOL

it's not too bad i suppose. you get used to it. the yelling isn't like really serious anytime i don't think. or at least not eigthy percent of the time. if my mum swears i know it is serious because she is not a swearing person (like me in real life).

i only seem to listen to Tina late at night.

Suppose the yelling is not being heard then .... can only think of the only reason why to do that,

Good Night Reeps - Glad you are having a real life experience xx

what are people's thoughts in regards to the michael jackson video and the thriller music video. was he an artistic genius that was cruelly brought by the jealous mainstream media. or was he a sicko weirdo irrelevant freak who hated freedom.

how do you mean not in the right direction. do you mean like in an economic sense?
I meant as far as David Cameron is concerned... I hadn't realised it would result in his resignation, although it was apparently expected by many. And yes, it looks like it's going to be a bit of a complex mess for a while.

I meant as far as David Cameron is concerned... I hadn't realised it would result in his resignation, although it was apparently expected by many. And yes, it looks like it's going to be a bit of a complex mess for a while.

didn't he resign so someone else would have to deal with the tangled mess of the Brexit result?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back