Skip to main content

What else would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a book called '1,339 Qi facts' from the library. so i'm going to be posting as many facts as possible in this thread and people can comment on the if they so choose to.

Sooooooooooooooooooo, anything else?

bookfest was fun.[DOUBLEPOST=1466841702][/DOUBLEPOST]also what are people's thoughts in regards to Brexit? did the result surprise you? how do you think this will impact Britain both short term and long term?

i got a book called '1,339 Qi facts' from the library. so i'm going to be posting as many facts as possible in this thread and people can comment on the if they so choose to.
Random facts? Like um, octopuses have three hearts?
bookfest was fun.[DOUBLEPOST=1466841702]
[/DOUBLEPOST]also what are people's thoughts in regards to Brexit? did the result surprise you? how do you think this will impact Britain both short term and long term?
David Cameron's resignation was more of a surprise, to me at least.

Can you do a review on Finding Dory?

I thought that Finding Dory was a fun film. Great animation and voice acting. Ellen was great at Dory, especially when she was trying to find her parents. It was interesting to me how they used her short term memory loss to drive the plot of the movie forward and how the fish always somehow manged to land in water.

so all went good with theBL visiting? Hope you got over being nervous with her being in your real life x

I thought that Finding Dory was a fun film. Great animation and voice acting. Ellen was great at Dory, especially when she was trying to find her parents. It was interesting to me how they used her short term memory loss to drive the plot of the movie forward and how the fish always somehow manged to land in water.

Sounds like an awesome plot!

Great to see you are getting out there and finding new experiences in life reeps.

You have some good people here that do care and would love to see you move onto something that others may seem to be 'normal' but small steps help a bit, and who is normal anyway?

I wonder why @Fuzz is not hanging around these days?

so all went good with theBL visiting? Hope you got over being nervous with her being in your real life x

Sounds like an awesome plot!

yep all went good. we took the dog for a walk in the park. then went to dinner and movie. next day we went to bookfest. will be seeing her again in a couple of days time.

still not very good at public displays of affection due to the fact that they are so public.

i also have that small veil of insecurity cloaking me where i fear she might change her opinion of me due to me making a mistake and then she'll yell at me and stuff then i remember she has the same temperment as me so then i am cool.

yep all went good. we took the dog for a walk in the park. then went to dinner and movie. next day we went to bookfest. will be seeing her again in a couple of days time.

still not very good at public displays of affection due to the fact that they are so public.

i also have that small veil of insecurity cloaking me where i fear she might change her opinion of me due to me making a mistake and then she'll yell at me and stuff then i remember she has the same temperment as me so then i am cool.

OK that is so COOL and Positive!!!!

PDA are not required - unless she is a very affectionate person - maybe you need to talk about this, if this is happening. Just talk about it :)
and maybe say I rather stuff like that be in our private time. You can say it gently like that. That you are uncomfortable and if she feels, she will understand. Sometimes it takes time to break a fear. Communication brings out the best in forming a relationship.

Oh well, I think you maybe over thinking it all. We all make mistakes and it takes a person who cares and understands that we are human and we do that. Just be a bit more confident and well, if you mess up you do!! You have nothing to lose. Just be yourself. You have come this far and well, you are dating better than many who are not x

My post is a bit disjointed (as always) but I hope you get what I mean x

OK that is so COOL and Positive!!!!

PDA are not required - unless she is a very affectionate person - maybe you need to talk about this, if this is happening. Just talk about it :)
and maybe say I rather stuff like that be in our private time. You can say it gently like that. That you are uncomfortable and if she feels, she will understand. Sometimes it takes time to break a fear. Communication brings out the best in forming a relationship.

Oh well, I think you maybe over thinking it all. We all make mistakes and it takes a person who cares and understands that we are human and we do that. Just be a bit more confident and well, if you mess up you do!! You have nothing to lose. Just be yourself. You have come this far and well, you are dating better than many who are not x

My post is a bit disjointed (as always) but I hope you get what I mean x

we do seem to communicate rather well. both through online chat and face to face.

you may be right that i am overthinking it. and we all do make mitakes. a theory i just thought of that prehaps because my mum yells at her partner for every little thing and then they get into an argument and i think that they rather enjoy arguing all the time. and i used to think that arguing was a sign of flirting but now i find it draining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back