Skip to main content

What did Leo say to David?

We'll probably never find out, just like we never found out who Skye was screaming at when that was all over the previews but never shown in the episode.

They should place an aesthetically pleasing basket....perhaps one left over from a David Jones Christmas hamper next to the pedestal and fill it with skye's shoes if they're all out of quilted triple ply.

He hosts a radio show called The Brink. He's interviewed Julia gillard, prince Charles etc.
Thanks. He has mentioned his radio show but I know nothing about him, other than he is from Tasmania. He seems dedicated. He gets lots of stick for his sometimes rambling podcasts and not enough appreciation. He is definitely generating a lot of content on bb Australia. For people like me who use podcasts as background noise -- serious podcasts about news topics stress me out --he creates decent stuff. But it isn't highly polished typical podcast stuff. So I'm not highly promoting it.

Last year there were no podcasts on bb Australia so I appreciate his contribution. He had Ben Zabel and the naked magician on earlier. He's had Tim, he had Reggie and another former contestant from Tasmania who became alcoholic and recovered. He had Jason, I think. And Gemma will be on Friday.

I respect that he isn't ever rude to his guests. Some people complain he is a suck up, but he isn't seeking conflict with his guests.

I respect that he isn't ever rude to his guests. Some people complain he is a suck up, but he isn't seeking conflict with his guests.

I've never listened before, and just went and had a look at what BB interviews he had. I listened to the one from a few weeks ago where he had Jade on. And yes, he isn't rude or controversial. I enjoyed that he asked the questions and let her fully answer without either trying to cut her off or interject himself into her answer. Any jokes or comments were made after she had completed her replies - so easy to listen to and informative.

I'll probably listen to some of the others now.

I've never listened before, and just went and had a look at what BB interviews he had. I listened to the one from a few weeks ago where he had Jade on. And yes, he isn't rude or controversial. I enjoyed that he asked the questions and let her fully answer without either trying to cut her off or interject himself into her answer. Any jokes or comments were made after she had completed her replies - so easy to listen to and informative.

I'll probably listen to some of the others now.
Oh wow, didn't even realise he did one with Jade. Something to listen to tomorrow!

Dave and Leo's secret seems to have something to do with mutual masturbation, if you watched his interview with Luke Blundell

Really I will have to watch that video again lol it seems @Luke Blundell agrees with you, so guessing Luke got that idea as well from what was said:)
I was thinking it was that rumour about Leo leaving a number 2 in the toilet and not flushing, so confessed to David after he was evicted lol

Back