Skip to main content

What did Leo say to David?

hahaha this is just my thought, and it will be shown in the interview... Leo showers naked...All the people in the house want to know his penis size...he tells david...HAHAHA i can not confirm this and got nothing remotely like this answer in my interview but you will see what he says the clue is.. hahaha omg I'm so tired

I called Leo a big phoney the day he walked in. Glad Travis and everyone in that house figured him out.
Someone in this thread called him a douchelord. Spot on.

Now, what did he whisper in David's ear?
"I hope to some day fart out your DNA."

I called Leo a big phoney the day he walked in. Glad Travis and everyone in that house figured him out.
Someone in this thread called him a douchelord. Spot on.

Now, what did he whisper in David's ear?
"I hope to some day fart out your DNA."
I fucking lost it at the last sentence.

Just heard Ben say not to say it so he doesn't get ratted out.

But the answer is out there guys.

Well clearly it's nothing to do with how the game would be affected because that's already been established by David. Obviously just an insider joke.

David has said he will take it to the grave. Leo has stated the same thing.

David has said he will take it to the grave. Leo has stated the same thing.
Nah, it's out. And it's nothing great. But if you listen to the SurvivorOz Podcast that Rose posted you'll hear it.

1 hour 25

don't quote me on that exactly but I *think* that's the time I posted before I edited it out

Starts around 1:24:30, but WARNING - TMI!!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1416452160][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mine isn't loading when I try to put it to that time - are you able to just message me what was said? Much obliged.

Miki, it's kinda gross, it was better when I didn't know

Starts around 1:24:30, but WARNING - TMI!!!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1416452160][/DOUBLEPOST]

Miki, it's kinda gross, it was better when I didn't know
haha I agree! I PM'd Miki with it but I have a feeling she's going to regret asking me to do so now.

Definitely preferred some of the other guesses in here, that's for sure!

I suspect they are both having a great time doing the post eviction stuff together - there have already been some funny photos, and I bet they are getting laughs out of the interviews. Not a fan of toilet humour, but I think they are cute together. I'm shipping them - nawwww, #lavid #deo #ryvid #dayan

fuck Ben is a hypocrite! says shit about others talking about HMs lives but then spills the secret Dave said he would take to his grave.

Did Ben also slip that he was talking to someone who works on BB and they want Travis to win?

Back