Skip to main content

What did Leo say to David?

I couldnt be bothered listening to previous podcasts. what is strategy Dave?
Well, these podcasts are long and I feel Ben's info is the best part.
Strategy Dave is a joke the (i think jealous) housemates came up with when Tim and David were in the sanctuary. The idea was that Tim was having sex with David and saying "strategy Dave." Or something to that effect.
They have had to edit it out of the evicted housemates interviews on scoopla.

Well, these podcasts are long and I feel Ben's info is the best part.
Strategy Dave is a joke the (i think jealous) housemates came up with when Tim and David were in the sanctuary. The idea was that Tim was having sex with David and saying "strategy Dave." Or something to that effect.
They have had to edit it out of the evicted housemates interviews on scoopla.
Yeah I figured as much, but thats why Skye should be called strategy Skye :hilarious:

I would love to see ben host a bb bit in the side type show ... He has all the inside goss. Love it
I do enjoy on the podcast that he doesn't filter what he says about housemates being boring, fights with former housemates and other stuff. Even if I don't agree with him, he really doesn't care about being bland and polite.

I don't believe that's what Leo said. I've rewinded a million times that few seconds with my Tv BLARING and it's a shorter sentence with fewer syllables.

I do enjoy on the podcast that he doesn't filter what he says about housemates being boring, fights with former housemates and other stuff. Even if I don't agree with him, he really doesn't care about being bland and polite.
Yeah but then has a go at Estelle because apparently he's a better friend to Ben? and mental illness is not a joke yet he says if you are fan of Skye and not Priya you have mental problems.

Who does this podcast anyways?

:inlove:
It's a guy from Tasmania, Ben Waterworth, who has done survivor podcasting for a couple of years and he added big brother this year. No idea how he got Ben 2012 involved or how he gets his guests.

Yeah but then has a go at Estelle because apparently he's a better friend to Ben? and mental illness is not a joke yet he says if you are fan of Skye and not Priya you have mental problems.

It's not journalism. I like hearing some inside info but it's not something I highly recommend that people listen to. I linked it so people could hear what he said about the vote being close.

I don't believe that's what Leo said. I've rewinded a million times that few seconds with my Tv BLARING and it's a shorter sentence with fewer syllables.

For all we know, Leo could have said, I am number 2.

And David would have known what he meant.

Back