Skip to main content

What did Leo say to David?

I reckon he said "I didn't audition."

Based on the fact he was head hunted to fill a void in the dull cast. I reckon Dave was on to it, and it was meant to be kept under wraps the whole show but Leo knew all along that Dave was onto his dirty little secret.

I will! no I mean knowing Dave in the context of what we've been shown on the show that he is upfront about stuff.
Oh, I really thought you were one of David's friends. Yes he is up front isn't he? He should stick to that and tell us because we matter! Who cares if Leo wants it to remain a secret?

After lifting the section and applying filters and listening over and over, I'm going with:

"I kissed Penny"

He said it was related to something that happened in the house recently and if you give Leo enough drinks he will spill. It's probably something said while they had their drunk nights

To me it sounds like "I kissed penny" but only because that idea has been planted in my head by the title of the MP3.

It will be some kind of dirty joke they have both been making, is my guess.

Oh yep - I do hear that now. Still can't hear 'Penny' - sticking with "I did it too". Haha.
Hmmm. Point taken. It could be "I did it too" or "Like his tan" or "Like a team"

But, Dave's reply is "You're kidding me". So, if it was an "in joke" some responses don't seem to fit.

I reckon he said "I didn't audition."

Based on the fact he was head hunted to fill a void in the dull cast. I reckon Dave was on to it, and it was meant to be kept under wraps the whole show but Leo knew all along that Dave was onto his dirty little secret.
It could very well be this... there's definitely a lot of "D's" in what he says.
Good one :thumbsup:

Reactions: Jon
He said I'm not just your number 2. It has to do with pooping in the toilet when there was no toilet paper. And the housemates wondered who did it.

That's the rumour anyway. Could be entirely false.

Won't post my source but it isn't hard to figure out.

Back