Skip to main content

Weird and Wacky News Stories

That is weird and wacky!

hE0DCA556

Didn't they have something similar to that on Big Bang Theory? Raj and Howard were usuing some device that simulated kissing over long distance.

edit to add..yes they did. Here's the clip

[youtubevid]IZ35e8VEwMk[/youtubevid]
Thats exactly what I thought hahaha

Woman charged after police find man in a dinosaur onesie joyriding on bonnet
October 20, 2013

A woman has been charged after she allegedly drove past police in Broome with a man wearing a dinosaur "onesie" and a snorkel on the bonnet of the car.

Police were on their way to Gantheaume Point Cable Beach at 7:20am on Sunday, when they spotted a white Ford Falcon wagon travelling about 60 kilometres an hour, with a man lying on the bonnet.

Police stopped the car, with the man still lying on the bonnet facing the driver, smoking a cigarette, dressed in a dinosaur onesie and wearing a snorkel.

A police spokesperson said the 23-year-old female driver was charged with driving with a blood alcohol level in excess of 0.05% and reckless driving.

The vehicle was seized under hoon legislation. The woman will be summonsed and appear in court at a later date.

Both the male and female are French nationals of no fixed address. It is believed they are backpackers who were living in the vehicle.

http://www.watoday.com.au/wa-news/w...nesie-joyriding-on-bonnet-20131020-2vuno.html

kinda cute idea...but still..weird..

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/11/07/12/53/couple-serve-lifelife-severed-heads-at-wedding
Couple put heads together for wedding

A US couple have served up a lifelike cake depicting their severed and bloodied heads to guests at their wedding.

Texas resident Natalie Sideserf, 28, spent 40 hours sculpting the vanilla sponge heads, complete with soulless eyes, hair matted with blood and a banner that read "Till (sic) Death Do Us Part", the ABC reports.
Mrs Siderserf said she was inspired by her 30-year-old husband's interest in horror films and decided to think outside the square.
"We were watching a horror movie and I was always interested in sculpting lifelike cakes, especially in the face, so I thought, 'how neat would it be if I did our severed heads?''" she said.
"And Dave was like, 'that would be amazing.'"
Mrs Sideserf said the unconventional cake was a hit with family and friends, who had been unaware of her plans.

"My grandma did look twice but in the end she said she appreciated the detail and how realistic it was," she said.
"I didn't tell anybody about it, so it made it really interesting to see people's reactions. Everybody was shocked and loved it."

0711_headscake2_sp.ashx

Back