Skip to main content

Weird and Wacky News Stories

i take it that ducks and swans etc are all fitted with nappies lest they too crap in the pond ?

regarDS

Body found in Easter egg hunt in West Knoxville, Tennessee:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...xville-tennessee/story-fnixwvgh-1226890046340

I knew one day the Easter Bunny would crack under the pressure.

holy-grail-killer-rabbit.gif

...haha!... I agree jessy_girl... I watched the whole thing... Judge Judy was definitely onto them for sure... could they be in any sort of trouble for wasting the Courts time I wonder?... cheers.

...two things...

(1)... those watermarks are ridiculous...
(2)... my money is on Gyngell...

...haha!... it's a wonder that Packer didn't beat him to death with his wallet :dead: :snaphappy:... cheers.:D

^^^^^...lol!... I can't believe that I actually took the time to read all of the words on that photo!... I cracked up when I saw the word 'penis'... oh god... I'm still so childish... even at 60 years of age... as my motto says below... speaks volumes doesn't it?... cheers.

UK - heatwave this weekend, hottest weekend of the year.
Predictions they will run out of summer stuff, like barbies, sunnies, icecreams and crap.
And some gloating that they will be hotter than Ibiza and other resort places.

All this and guess what the temp is???

A whopping 23, LOL, LOL, LOL -
It's even funnier since Melbourne's temp today is 23, was the same yesterday.
And whilst pleasant, it was not warm enough to have legs or arms exposed, jeans, & jacket weather. Poms are in bikinis

Haha I have a friend who recently moved to London for 2 years (she has been there 7 days) and she called me laughing about how they were calling it a heat wave.

I was there in 09 and I survived the heatwave of about 24 degrees. Nursing homes were on high alert, everyone was advised to remain hydrated and stay indoors wherever possible. Pretty funny.

Back