Skip to main content

Weird and Wacky News Stories

UK - heatwave this weekend, hottest weekend of the year.
Predictions they will run out of summer stuff, like barbies, sunnies, icecreams and crap.
And some gloating that they will be hotter than Ibiza and other resort places.

All this and guess what the temp is???

A whopping 23, LOL, LOL, LOL -
It's even funnier since Melbourne's temp today is 23, was the same yesterday.
And whilst pleasant, it was not warm enough to have legs or arms exposed, jeans, & jacket weather. Poms are in bikinis

God I wish Queensland heatwaves were that 'high'.

It hit 30 when I was in east grindstead just south of London when I was there in. 1992. All the poms were dying and moaning about the heat, while I didn't even notice it.

I stirred them up by regaling the poms with takes of 45 degree days that we have here.

Not a news story - I'm watching a weird little show, London wildlife...

Eww, creepy stuff arriving stuck on boats and stuff, scorpions.

They filmed a pelican in the park, grab a pigeon and scoff it! Cannibal birds....or, are pigeons just rats with wings?

And pigeons, laziest bird on earth, now catch trains between snacks. Munch at one stop, then on to the next.
Imagine having the gift of flight and being too lazy to use it = pigeons, rats with wings. They don't have proper bird brains.
Weird things, why do they walk everywhere?

And, London wildlife is pretty tame.

...here is an interesting article in regards to this photo...

2014-05-30-5OPGLbU-thumb.jpg

...it tells of a mothers attempts to stop a photo of her daughter going viral on the Internet... a photo that she didn't post up with the intent for it to do so... it goes to show that you should be careful whenever you post a family happy snap on Facebook etc... it's made me think twice... here is the link to the page... cheers.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/julia...t-viral_b_5400506.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

Woman calls emergency line over ice cream sprinkles:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-27687763

Which reminds me of a good way on how to teach kids about left-ardism / greenazism / taxation without proper representation / totalitarianism.

Steal their ice-cream (regardless of sprinkles allocation) and eat it in front of them while informing them they should be enjoying the experience because it is all for their benefit.

regarDS

12 year old boy fakes kidnapping to get out of going to dentist:

http://www.news.com.au/world/europe...ting-the-dentist/story-fnh81p7g-1226962162557
Wow. Hahahaha hahahahaha. The dentist really is a scary trip as a kid.

I have to admit that my first trip to the dentist was at age 28 (about 12 months ago) and only because I chipped a tooth. The dentist wasn't very impressed and I was expecting them to find heaps wrong. Thankfully one one extra small hole to be filled.

I don't fear the dentist any longer

Man gets stuck in giant stone vagina
Rescue crews have been called in to free an American exchange student from a giant stone vagina in Germany.
The male student was forced to call in help after becoming lodged feet-first inside the marble sculpture at Tubingen University Institute of Microbiology.

Any hope of the embarrassing incident being kept under wraps was swindled when some 22 firefighters in emergency vehicles arrived at the scene, drawing swathes of onlookers.

"I was there!!! He just wanted to take a funny picture." witness Erick Guzman posted to Imgur.

"The fire department was not really amused, and he was really embarrassed."

It did not take long to free the man from the canal, with his delivery reportedly achieved without any mechanical intervention.

2306_vagina_sp.ashx

How he explained the predicament to authorities remains unknown. (Supplied)
The 13-year-old statue, designed by Peruvian artist Fernando de la Jara, is named "Pi-Chacan", meaning "making love" in a Peruvian Indian dialect.

Source: Die Welt
Author: Chloe Ross, Approving editor: Simon Black

Read more at http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/06/23/10/23/man-gets-stuck-in-giant-vagina#qJPz5diiYz4qHEoM.99

Back