Skip to main content

Week 4 Eviction - Who Do You Want To Save?

Who do you want to save?

• Lawson

Votes: 24 11.9%
  • Sandra

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • Jason

Votes: 34 16.9%
  • Priya

Votes: 95 47.3%
  • Travis

Votes: 33 16.4%
  • Sam

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
ascension7-jpg.42430

I never felt any way about Travis, but after today I'm a diehard fan. I loved how he was sensitive to how Aisha felt, and stuck up for her. I think he's very caring. He spoke to idiot-Sam with a good approach. I felt terrible for Aisha in the spa.
Of course he did. The dude is an alpha male. It's in their ego to go up to the perpetrators and tell them how protective they are over their girl (whom they really don't give a crap about). They just want to be dominant.

Sorry, I saw nothing "sweet" about Travis that night.

Early Facebook tally of the "likes" on all the nomination pictures suggests that Sam will be evicted, with Sandra close by.

View attachment 43028

For the past two weeks, it has been spot on with predicting the housemate with the most votes to save. It predicted Skye last week, and it predicted Cat the week before. This week, it's predicting Jason will be the one who is saved on Monday.

It's not the best at predicting the evictee, especially when numbers are close, but it does give a good indication of what side of the voting graph a housemate will fall into (e.g. predicting danger for Lisa, Jake and Travis, predicting safety for Aisha. It had predicted danger for David last week, so his fight with Lisa must have been a good thing for him. It had also predicted safety for Cat, but she ended up in the bottom 3 - her and Lawson hooking up was not good news for her. It seems that most of the voting probably occurs on the actual day of eviction, so events in the house occurring within a few days of the eviction can likely influence the vote dramatically.) It's only been a few hours since the pictures were put up though, so it is liable to change closer to the eviction, but already it is echoing the sentiment that we will be losing either Sam, Sandra or Lawson this week.

This week, a vote to save Sandra will be a vote to evict Sam.

But I don't really care who goes, so long as it isn't Priya. She is my vote to save.

Thanks for that Mercy. That's heartening on Priya and Jason, but I'm just wondering if Priya will get as much support this time as last? It's also good to see Sam and Sandra down the bottom. Sandra isn't that bad really, I just can't warm to her. I'm interested to see how she would change if Sam went.

Thanks for that Mercy. That's heartening on Priya and Jason, but I'm just wondering if Priya will get as much support this time as last? It's also good to see Sam and Sandra down the bottom. Sandra isn't that bad really, I just can't warm to her. I'm interested to see how she would change if Sam went.

She would probably cry for at least several hours and I wouldnt be surprised if she then decided to DOR (depart on request) He seems to be her main anchor in the house... without him she would be rudderless and may either just drift over the falls in despair or attach herself like a barnacle to Ryan.

Travis just got a HUGE BOOST in support - I wouldn't be surprised if he's most saved.

Is he this season's Estelle/Tahan (in terms of surviving eviction after eviction)?

Travis just got a HUGE BOOST in support - I wouldn't be surprised if he's most saved.

Is he this season's Estelle/Tahan (in terms of surviving eviction after eviction)?

No, he'll probably go soon. He has a short temper on him and is flat out rude to the other housemates sometimes...I don't see him having thaaat much support from the public. The whole Aisha scenario panders to the tweens but his brashness and rudeness will eventually see him goneskies soon enough.

Sandra was a disloyal BITCH to David when they were partners. I want her gone! Oh my god I hope it's not Sam leaving instead of her.

Really tough to call this one but it says a lot that Travis would now be my second choice to stay.

No, he'll probably go soon. He has a short temper on him and is flat out rude to the other housemates sometimes...I don't see him having thaaat much support from the public. The whole Aisha scenario panders to the tweens but his brashness and rudeness will eventually see him goneskies soon enough.

He's already gaining support on THIS forum which is a surprise, and his support with the general public has shot right up based off social media tracking. We're nearing the mid way point where people's favourites don't really fluctuate anymore, and being rude to other housemates might work in his favour (ala his argument with Sam, who most people dislike)

I don't think he'll leave before the likes of Sandra/Cat/Sam

That's a lot. were they double evictions? I'm surprised that Jake left.

Sort of, in the past two weeks we've had an eviction on Tuesday and an eviction on Wednesday.

This week we will have a "double eviction" on Tuesday. But only one person is really evicted. The other - the person with the highest save votes - will be separated and kept in the sanctuary for a power play.

Priya
Sort of, in the past two weeks we've had an eviction on Tuesday and an eviction on Wednesday.

This week we will have a "double eviction" on Tuesday. But only one person is really evicted. The other - the person with the highest save votes - will be separated and kept in the sanctuary for a power play.

Priya's gonna have some fun this week.

A part of me is holding out hope that if Sam goes then Sandra will become that fun loving person she seemed to be in her intro vid. If all she does is cry and whinge about how unfair it is that all the good people are going and the bad ones are staying ala Jade&Mikkayla, then she can fuck off.

Priya

Priya's gonna have some fun this week.

Are we sure the tweens aren't still gagging over Jason? I think him and Ben in the sanctuary together would probably be boring as batshit. Plus I can't really see Jason doing anything interesting in the sanctuary with his power play. Anyway I don't need to turn on the TV if I want to see two queens faffing around in a secluded room...I live in Sydney I can just walk down Oxford street.

A part of me is holding out hope that if Sam goes then Sandra will become that fun loving person she seemed to be in her intro vid. If all she does is cry and whinge about how unfair it is that all the good people are going and the bad ones are staying ala Jade&Mikkayla, then she can fuck off.

I will give my personal guarantee that is exactly what she will do. I must admit though she does seem like someone I would really like outside of this show as a person but as a housemate she's become negative and kinda sucks.

And the longer she stays the worse she gets. She needs to be back in the outside world again.

Back