Skip to main content

Week 4 Eviction - Who Do You Want To Save?

Who do you want to save?

• Lawson

Votes: 24 11.9%
  • Sandra

Votes: 10 5.0%
  • Jason

Votes: 34 16.9%
  • Priya

Votes: 95 47.3%
  • Travis

Votes: 33 16.4%
  • Sam

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
Early Facebook tally of the "likes" on all the nomination pictures suggests that Sam will be evicted, with Sandra close by.

6th Eviction.png

For the past two weeks, it has been spot on with predicting the housemate with the most votes to save. It predicted Skye last week, and it predicted Cat the week before. This week, it's predicting Jason will be the one who is saved on Monday.

It's not the best at predicting the evictee, especially when numbers are close, but it does give a good indication of what side of the voting graph a housemate will fall into (e.g. predicting danger for Lisa, Jake and Travis, predicting safety for Aisha. It had predicted danger for David last week, so his fight with Lisa must have been a good thing for him. It had also predicted safety for Cat, but she ended up in the bottom 3 - her and Lawson hooking up was not good news for her. It seems that most of the voting probably occurs on the actual day of eviction, so events in the house occurring within a few days of the eviction can likely influence the vote dramatically.) It's only been a few hours since the pictures were put up though, so it is liable to change closer to the eviction, but already it is echoing the sentiment that we will be losing either Sam, Sandra or Lawson this week.

This week, a vote to save Sandra will be a vote to evict Sam.

But I don't really care who goes, so long as it isn't Priya. She is my vote to save.

Last edited:
I would like to see Sandra saved, I think she has a funny side, that we havent seen yet. I want Sam gone, he has a nasty side that we saw on Day 2. I have a long memory. How does Teflon (Ryan) avoid being nominated every week?

I never felt any way about Travis, but after today I'm a diehard fan. I loved how he was sensitive to how Aisha felt, and stuck up for her. I think he's very caring. He spoke to idiot-Sam with a good approach. I felt terrible for Aisha in the spa.

Can we ban those who voted for Travis?

It's pretty much a crime.

Why cant people just shut up about the Travis thing. No one cares how much you hate him.. clearly grown adults need to grow up. If people didn't like him he wouldn't have survived ALL the evictions so far.. geesh..

Why cant people just shut up about the Travis thing. No one cares how much you hate him.. clearly grown adults need to grow up. If people didn't like him he wouldn't have survived ALL the evictions so far.. geesh..

He only survived the other evictions because there were people that were more disliked than him. He has never been the most saved, most of the time his position in the voting is middle or worse. His luck can't last forever, his voters will run out of cash and when more popular people are put up against him, votes will go their way instead of his. Travis' time will come :)

He only survived the other evictions because there were people that were more disliked than him. He has never been the most saved, most of the time his position in the voting is middle or worse. His luck can't last forever, his voters will run out of cash and when more popular people are put up against him, votes will go their way instead of his. Travis' time will come :)

I don't think he's gonna go this week to be honest. Last week's nominees were far more popular than this week's and he survived and even beat Cat who won Head of House. I reckon he'll get the 3rd most votes to save behind Jason and Pryia.

I wasn't going to vote this year, but last night caved and sent a few Priya's way. I'm hoping Sam or Lawson go, just to see the look on Sandra & Cat's faces, also to see how they'd cope without them.

Yess.. but most of the housemates have never been the most saved.. Only Cat and Skye.. so u cant really say that. And when Travis' voters run out of cash so will everyone else's.. who says his voters have less cash then everyone else's. Plus the last thing you said applies to all the housemates. Thats what eviction is, getting out the least popular one.

Back