Skip to main content

Was Ryan winning the ultimate proof this was a bad season?

I've watched the show from the start of it. Loved the concept, something this season ditched totally. Ryan didn't entertain me, I didn't like Skye's version either, and frankly, Travis, well, I got nothing.
I was not inclined to keep watching. I did not watch some episodes as they aired because there was no compelling reason to.[DOUBLEPOST=1417076563][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well if that's your bar, congrats.
lol that'll do me! You are basing this on the fact that you didn't watch much! excellent...witness for the prosecution.

Reactions: Bae
lol that'll do me! You are basing this on the fact that you didn't watch much! excellent...witness for the prosecution.
No, I said I didn't watch all the eps when they were broadcast. Work and stuff. Watched them the next day on Go!. Is that not allowed?

Is it over? I stopped watching after about 2 weeks. Maybe 1 week? I forget. (I do that a lot.) I think I remember that I thought Ryan was a dickhead, though. Was he the dickhead?

I miss BB when it was good.

The majority of the minority of the posters on this thread don't agree with you C :confused: :woot:

Funny thing is I don't recall the majority of the minority going around telling everyone that Terri, Ben and Tim didn't win by a majority either.

Reactions: Bae
Funny thing is I don't recall the majority of the minority going around telling everyone that Terri, Ben and Tim didn't win by a majority either.
Not really. It was a meh season. Terri won because they wanted someone older to win to try and make it family friendly. Fail. She was anything but.
I think Ben and Tim's seasons were more like old style BB. Like it or not, more adults voted than tweenies. Sadly, the cast indicated it was tweenie turn this time around.

I cant cope, its all too much - I'm going to have to leave this thread now & do something tediously & remotely interesting.....

Reactions: Jam
spot on! And if his parents have done well financially...so what! Good luck to them.

It is pathetic how some people get on him because his parents may or may not be well to do! Real "sins of the father" crap
doesnt mean a think I have a brother that well off, he doesnt give a thing to his children,they have asked they dont get, yet he sees them

Ryan had 37% of the votes.
http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-80/video-ryan-wins-bb/

You should know I never speak BS.

Jesus Christ this level of education speaks a lot about Ryan supporters.

Totally backs up my claim people like him win from casual viewers not paying attention. There I was thinking it was because they tune in now and then, don't really remember. or pat attention over the long run. Just go, 'oh that one thing was funny, or he is cute.' Turns out they are just incapable of following the show.

Totally backs up my claim people like him win from casual viewers not paying attention.

Unfortunately that's exactly how Ben Norris won in 2012. A large chunk of his votes would've come from casual viewers who mostly saw the 'fun' and 'witty' snippets of his personality whenever they bothered tuning in. And as a consequence of that, they were oblivious to the vicious vile bully that lay within.

There were other factors at play too, such as a creating a strong in numbers clique that went on to promote him once they were evicted. Ryan had something similar going this year as well.

What his fans don't seem to get is that when Ryan is criticized for being a jerk/arsehole/khunt, people that are pointing that facet of his personality out are not claiming the he was a loner who isolated himself by being a rude spiteful little fuck to everybody.

No, he reserved his contempt and ridicule to specific individuals he hated and got his clique to join in his nasty bitch sessions further establishing his standing within the house dynamics and simultaneously destroying the reputation/perception of his main competitors (i.e. Trav the worthless uneducate bogan, Skye the dumb ditsy grot etc..).

WOW - and you just came across as anything but? lol

na-nana-na-na Ryan won!

I'm just calling it as I see it. When it comes arseholes you're some times forced to fight fire with fire or else they'll walk all over you and get away with murder.

Just the worst possible outcome. Even the final three, we had a blonde bogan bimbo, a blonde bogan surfer and a bogan meathead AFL player.

T R A G I C

One thing which really annoys me though, and not directed at you, is all this crap about him being "rich"

Yeah no idea if that is true. It is kind of odd.

That has been a long standing thing, 'oh the logan's had a fund to win' or whatever. I have never paid any attention to that stuff.

Bloody oath it was.....how does someone who had minimal airtime, was under the radar, boring, condescending win? This PG rating is crap. At the end of the day, i feel that I don't know any of the HMs and that's pretty sad when usually I am invested in the personalities whether i like them or loathe them.

10815961_10154880515770504_899459587_n.jpg

A few posters with the IQ of a pot plant I see.

Ryan only played one of the biggest moves of the year, splitting up the couples. Frozen chicken the most talked about party trick this year. Didn't do anything. Imbeciles.

The most popular housemate inside and outside the house, not deserving? Laughable.

"Priya would have beaten Ryan if she made it to the final". Bookmarked for when I need a laugh.

Back