Skip to main content

Was Ryan winning the ultimate proof this was a bad season?

I don't know if you're trolling or just getting pathetic.

Nah, when people are incorrectly pointing out that a 'majority' wanted him to win. When that actually isn't the case. In the context of the theme, 'Ryan just won by default.' The fact that it was a three way vote does factor into the discussion.

I have seen many people saying they wanted either Skye or Travis to win. So it is quite conceivable if it was actually down to a two way vote. Ryan would not have won.

Nah, when people are incorrectly pointing out that a 'majority' wanted him to win. When that actually isn't the case. In the context of the theme, 'Ryan just won by default.' The fact that it was a three way vote does factor into the discussion.

I have seen many people saying they wanted either Skye or Travis to win. So it is quite conceivable if it was actually down to a two way vote. Ryan would not have won.
Just as a matter of interest, who did you want to win UAN?

Just as a matter of interest, who did you want to win UAN?

I don't know to be honest. I didn't vote at all this season. I just think Ryan was a bad winner as he provided by far the least entertainment value. Now I am not in a group which gets tingling in my loins when he gives a crooked smile. Waiting for the 5 seconds he is in an episode to cream my pants.

Seriously look back at this season and go, 'what if Dion wasn't evicted and won?'

That's kind of like Ryan winning. He just managed to avoid being nominated and evicted early on, and sitting back, middle of the road ended up getting through to the end. Even him winning, he was up against the two biggest personalities of the season, who probably split a lot of votes.

I just don't think he made good TV, and the fact he survived and won is symptomatic at an underwhelming BB. Where the biggest issue was lack of content of people in the house. Where the finalist who provided the least, the one we got to know the least, the one who put themself on the line the least one. I don't think this is what Big Brother should be about.

Long ago I resigned myself to the fact I disagree with the winner of almost every season. I just think this is a particularly bad one. Not because I dislike Ryan, just because he is meh and the season was meh.

Haha no you're just speaking BS - where's ya proof, you got the official figures :roflmao:

He was a deserved winner, let it go mate its over :)

Think you're stretching it a bit with the deserved thing.
Meh, don't care seems more fitting.

Ok, now you are really being ridiculous. Its a 3 way vote, period. Travis and Skye are 2 individuals just because you think you know what would have happend doesn´t make it a fact. You simple can´t get over the fact that the MAJORITY wanted Ryan to win because you have a different taste. And they didn´t only vote for him in the finale no. He was most saved whenever he was up for eviction. Your fave lost, get over it! He entertained me and entertained a lot of others thats the end of it.

Reactions: Bae
Haha no you're just speaking BS - where's ya proof, you got the official figures :roflmao:

He was a deserved winner, let it go mate its over :)

Ryan had 37% of the votes.
http://www.9jumpin.com.au/show/bigbrother/2014/latest/day-80/video-ryan-wins-bb/

You should know I never speak BS.

You simple can´t get over the fact that the MAJORITY wanted Ryan to win

Jesus Christ this level of education speaks a lot about Ryan supporters.

Totally backs up my claim people like him win from casual viewers not paying attention. There I was thinking it was because they tune in now and then, don't really remember. or pat attention over the long run. Just go, 'oh that one thing was funny, or he is cute.' Turns out they are just incapable of following the show.

I don't know to be honest. I didn't vote at all this season. I just think Ryan was a bad winner as he provided by far the least entertainment value. Now I am not in a group which gets tingling in my loins when he gives a crooked smile. Waiting for the 5 seconds he is in an episode to cream my pants.

Seriously look back at this season and go, 'what if Dion wasn't evicted and won?'

That's kind of like Ryan winning. He just managed to avoid being nominated and evicted early on, and sitting back, middle of the road ended up getting through to the end. Even him winning, he was up against the two biggest personalities of the season, who probably split a lot of votes.

I just don't think he made good TV, and the fact he survived and won is symptomatic at an underwhelming BB. Where the biggest issue was lack of content of people in the house. Where the finalist who provided the least, the one we got to know the least, the one who put themself on the line the least one. I don't think this is what Big Brother should be about.

Long ago I resigned myself to the fact I disagree with the winner of almost every season. I just think this is a particularly bad one. Not because I dislike Ryan, just because he is meh and the season was meh.
Fair enough, I think he played it smart. He also won me a shedload of cash as we doubled up on him in week 2.

I have a few fairly hardcore (reckless) punter friends and he was identified early. I think he's a pretty genuine guy and I don't think one hm has said they didn't like him.

Anyway it's all over now so dissecting it seems a bit pointless.

One thing which really annoys me though, and not directed at you, is all this crap about him being "rich"

To me that is a monumental LOL and smacks of tall poppy.

Jesus Christ this level of education speaks a lot about Ryan supporters.

Totally backs up my claim people like him win from casual viewers not paying attention. There I was thinking it was because they tune in now and then, don't really remember. or pat attention over the long run. Just go, 'oh that one thing was funny, or he is cute.' Turns out they are just incapable of following the show.
I know what majority means so please stop your condescending tone so he had THE MOST VOTES in a 3 way VOTE, you feel better now? Does this make any difference now? He still won with 37%. More than the other 2 had. Man what a bitter person you are, going on and on about it even 24h later.

Ok, now you are really being ridiculous. Its a 3 way vote, period. Travis and Skye are 2 individuals just because you think you know what would have happend doesn´t make it a fact. You simple can´t get over the fact that the MAJORITY wanted Ryan to win because you have a different taste. And they didn´t only vote for him in the finale no. He was most saved whenever he was up for eviction. Your fave lost, get over it! He entertained me and entertained a lot of others thats the end of it.
True. I'm not 14, don't give a toss about pretty, and can spell.
Okay with him winning, but seriously, it was by default.

I was going to question you on this, however when I saw the "but seriously" I knew it must have been a FACT!

I've watched the show from the start of it. Loved the concept, something this season ditched totally. Ryan didn't entertain me, I didn't like Skye's version either, and frankly, Travis, well, I got nothing.
I was not inclined to keep watching. I did not watch some episodes as they aired because there was no compelling reason to.[DOUBLEPOST=1417076563][/DOUBLEPOST]
But you are not the centre of the universe and not the only person watching so how do you know that he didn´t entertain other people.
Well if that's your bar, congrats.

Back