Skip to main content

Was David creating drama to gameplay?

Oh I just read the David Appreciation thread and someone reminded me that Lisa not only said BOOM! but brought up the formal thing which I assume David told them because he trusted them, I know in my personal experience if someone slings back my insecurities and personal stuff Ive shared in my face as a joke I would be pretty damn angry and upset too.
yeah and she told him to 'f*** off' and get out of the spa

I think he finally stood up for himself lol
I really can't stand the guy but I think the worst part about him is that he's constantly apologizing for being himself. I know that's only because the others make him feel like he should but he really needs to stop giving a shit what they think...... would make him a lot more interesting lol

No, she spat it at David...'Sorry I didn't invite you to the formal...'
Miss Popularity serving it out like a 15 yo... Sad scene that was.
Notice Lisa keeps saying she doesn't want to be THAT girl/ person. I wonder what persons she does want to be seen as...?
She wants to be seen as someone that everyone listens to. The "go-to" girl, the popular kid in school. She hasn't grown up at all.

Oh I just read the David Appreciation thread and someone reminded me that Lisa not only said BOOM! but brought up the formal thing which I assume David told them because he trusted them, I know in my personal experience if someone slings back my insecurities and personal stuff Ive shared in my face as a joke I would be pretty damn angry and upset too.
Yeah I think Lisa just said that in a way like hes not her cup of tea. I dont think he told her about a time he got rejected to the formal haha

Yeah I think Lisa just said that in a way like hes not her cup of tea. I dont think he told her about a time he got rejected to the formal haha

What formal thing? Is there some David story about a formal?

I am unaware of that and took it as her general attitude of, 'I'm a cheerleader, you're just a geek. Now make way for me'

It was pathetic how upset Lisa got and how much she bloody cried over the whole thing, but if I was David and saw just how upset my comments made her I would feel really bad! I never like seeing someone cry because of something I did. It hurts, even if they hurt you first... David was proabably just feeling a little guilty.. I think he has a pretty big heart.

Back