Skip to main content

Voice of Big brother 2020

I think someone from talkback radio would be suitable for this role. Whoever is responsible for recruitment should contact 2GB or 3AW.

Im getting used to it. I don’t hate it but I don’t know if I like it. Based off that clip it does go into Microsoft Sam territory sometimes

The main voice and my favourite was the 2004-2007 voice Nick Colquhoun. At least I think it was him. Very powerful.

I remember that name now!
Yup that's him.

161-1610747_peter-rabbit-png-transparent-stock-peter-rabbit-transparent.png

After watching past episodes this week to hype myself up for Monday, I'm really looking forward to the new Big Brother voice style. Leon CH9 voice wasn't as booming as I remember. The robot style is a new take on the concept and a smart move by 7 to rebrand away from the nine era. The advert when this creep robot voice said "Australia I never went away" was so good! 😍

After watching past episodes this week to hype myself up for Monday, I'm really looking forward to the new Big Brother voice style. Leon CH9 voice wasn't as booming as I remember. The robot style is a new take on the concept and a smart move by 7 to rebrand away from the nine era. The advert when this creep robot voice said "Australia I never went away" was so good! 😍

In this interview with Andrew Blackwell who is in charge of BB at 7, it says that the narrator is a voice over artist. So I think the robotic voice is only for the promos.

I always assumed that the big brother voice was added after in the previous versions as it was always the same voice. In the UK version there's multiple voices per series.

Is it me or have they made some adjustments to the voice? At least one of the recent adverts the voice seems to have gained a deeper sounding quality.

Back