Skip to main content

Unpopular opinions about the 2014 housemates

Lawson tries to hard to be the leader of the house and liked by everyone. He's extremely fake in regards to presenting himself vs. what he's really feeling/thinking... but also he's incredibly manipulative. I think he has ZERO personality.

So Lisa isn't exactly warm, tactful or kind. But so what?!

Even though I like Lawson, I can see your point. Especially when he was talking to Cat after Cat had admitted her feelings for him.

I like Lisa, I think she is very matter of fact...I think she cops a lot of crap off viewers for the same things that other HMs are guilty of ie. speaking her mind/gossiping/being a dibber dobber. If ur going to bitch about one doing it, do it about all of them I say.

Can't stand Sam/Sandra/Cat n liking Lawson less n less.

Aisha is boring, not into fauxmances.

With this seasons cast, they might as well rename the show The Big Brother Bachelor Pad.. the number of showmances are getting ridiculous. I hate Cat, Sandra, Sam, Lawson, and others for this reason.

Aisha is such a bore, and I don't know why she's compared to Tahan, they are nothing alike, appearance and personality wise.

Same with Jake, but I do agree that it shouldn't matter if he's Tim's roommate.

I could write a whole essay but I'm gonna leave it at that.

I think David is the most attractive male in the house

I think the whole Cat/Lawson & Sam/Sandra situation is completely cringeworthy and just weird and inappropriate. (Don't think that's an unpopular opinion) If I was in the house and I had a partner on the outside and I liked someone in the house I would never humiliate my partner like that. These partners are probably watching that awkward shit with their families ughghghgughghghghgh

Aisha gets on my nerves because of how much of a simpleton she is. When she nominated David a few weeks ago because he made up a fake scenario of which she had to choose between her mum and dad in a fire and she was bawling her eyes out... I was cringing so hard I wanted to stick pins in my eyes

I like these housemates more than last years housemates.

Oh no!!! I LOVED TIM!!!

And, I forgot about Lisa and Priya. Not a fan at all. Lisa reminds me so much of Tully ( blegh ) and Priya is a little snitch always running around repeating everything.

I like Lisa, I think she is very matter of fact...I think she cops a lot of crap off viewers for the same things that other HMs are guilty of ie. speaking her mind/gossiping/being a dibber dobber. If ur going to bitch about one doing it, do it about all of them I say.

Can't stand Sam/Sandra/Cat n liking Lawson less n less.

Aisha is boring, not into fauxmances.

I agree with you on every point!!!

I don't understand David - if he wasn't playing the game so hard I'd understand and accept him and his weird comments but I can't stand him atm.

I think Skye is incredibly aware of how she's being portrayed to the outside world, and I think she's smarter than what she is making herself out to be (she's a huge game player.)

Jake is annoying because he is adding nothing to the house - as soon as I get evidence of his personality, I'm sure I'll appreciate him.

I like Priya because she is calculating. It is a game, people are supposed to play it.
I don't like Sandra, nothing worse than a field mouse turned into a mean girl.

I like Sandra and Travis. There, I said it.

But having said that, I don't have a favourite, I just like other HMs more than others. Don't like Skye, Aisha is boring and so is Jake. Sam is ok, feel sorry for David, and not sure about Lawson yet.

'Prizus' is your garden variety Indian sheila, nothing more nothing less. There I said it, not gonna lie and pretend to get my panties all wet over a fairly average personality type a see on a daily basis. *shrugs*
Have you chosen the housemate and therefore the fan base you hate yet?

I like quite a few hms. I like David, priya, Skye, Sam, lawson, Sandra, travis, ryan, cat, Leo, aisha. I don't like what they all do all the time, but I still like them if that makes sense. Obviously only a few are my faves though and only that few I will save.

Travis has surprised me the most. I am completely a fan now. I would go as far to say that I wouldn't mind him making it to the end. Not to win it though, I still have some reserves about him.

I think Skye was hit by the bf thing and a lot of people have turned on her because of it. Quite frankly, I couldn't give a damn, as a hm she has a spontaneous reaction, I quite enjoy her antics.

Have you chosen the housemate and therefore the fan base you hate yet?
The closest I've come to hating a hm is Katie and Lisa but they didn't/don't wield the same fanbase numbers that past hated hms of mine have so it's all's good for now.

Their reign of terror has been short lived (Katie) and Lisa seems to be rudderless at this point in time so I'm actually looking forward to see how she survives out there without having her fellow bitch to keep her company.

Priya I'm indifferent to besides her annoying cult following in here, she elicits no emotional response what-so-ever, she is just....there doing absolutely sweet fuck all that's worthy of note or discussion. I don't have to turn on the TV to watch a Priya do her thang, I get plenty of that irl. Thanks but no thanks. *shrugs*

Last edited:
I don't always like the way Lisa talks to people or handles things, but I think she's almost always right about them.

I think Jake seems like a good guy who is just screwing up his game badly.

I wouldn't trust Cat as far as I could throw her, and I don't just mean around my boyfriend.

I like Priya fine, but I find the worship of her here ridiculous and genuinely off-putting.

Skye irritates me to no end, and sometimes I think she's not simply smarter and cagier than she seems but a sociopath dipped in sugar. That is not a real person.

I think Sam could snap at any moment he has that look of suppressed angry....

I can't warm to Sandra at all.....Not even sure why...

Ryan looks and acts like a typical serial killer, it's the quiet ones remember!!!

Lisa is mean, not because she is straight up and confronting, but moreso because she picks her targets....like a wolf takes a lamb or the injured, weaker animals.....the unpopular part.......I like her boobs and don't find them saggy at all!

Travis is cool, I don't like how he butchers the english language, but he's harmless and fun......

Priya I find interesting and perceptive, I dont worship her but watch with interest as she may become my favourite.

Lawson is a try hard......as is Jake....and possibly Jason

David I'm prepared to give more time if only because he seems to have been singled out as an easy target by the housemates, particularly the girls early on.

Skye I find funny, immature yes, but funny to watch.

Aisha and Cat are pretty but I need more, although I do like how they had Leo pegged (quite rightly) as a "Look at me, talk about me" meathead fairly quickly.

Cheers

I really like this year's housemates.

I'm still a fan of Sandra and Cat- I think a lot of people have started disliking them.

Ideally, the winner should be someone kind hearted and entertaining, but I'd slightly prefer a kind & boring housemate over a mean but entertaining one.

Annoying but entertaining to watch sometimes: Lisa, Travis and Skye.
Wouldn't even notice if they left the house: Ryan, Sam, Sandra.
Not doing much at the moment but has potential: Aisha, Cat.
Have exceeded their use by date: Jake.
Will definitely stay for a while: Lawson, David.

Back