Skip to main content

Unpopular opinions about the 2014 housemates

Sometimes I wonder which of the current HMs Patrick the troubadour of yore would sing feebly to, whom of this batch would he take aside to confidingly whisper his delusions about their future while the BB audience blushed and stared fixedly at their shoes.

Sometimes I wonder which of the current HMs Patrick the troubadour of yore would sing feebly to, whom of this batch would he take aside to confidingly whisper his delusions about their future while the BB audience blushed and stared fixedly at their shoes.
Lisa. Without a doubt!!

I couldn't stand Travis for the first couple of weeks, but his grown on me and I kind of like him now.
Skye I think is a lot smarter then she portrays herself, I wonder how many acting classes she has done.
I don't care either that Jake is Tims roommate, he is so boring.

Do you mean Patrick of Big Brother 2003?

I think Priya is a strong beautiful woman and I've enjoyed her insights so far..

BUT..

I would like to enjoy her as that - a strong woman - and not keep reading the Prisus and the scripture quoting and blessing b/s and associating her with a fictitious deity because bible-bashers in my real life make me roll my eyes and I'd rather not associate that reaction with Priya.

With all due respect lol.

I think Priya is a strong beautiful woman and I've enjoyed her insights so far..

BUT..

I would like to enjoy her as that - a strong woman - and not keep reading the Prisus and the scripture quoting and blessing b/s and associating her with a fictitious deity because bible-bashers in my real life make me roll my eyes and I'd rather not associate that reaction with Priya.

I want to hug you!! I'm so glad I took you off ignore. Just now. But don't push your luck. You are on my watch list!! :giggle:

Hahahahaha!!! J/k! And I love your avi pic by the way!!

BUT..

#LetTheLightIn

_VG72xZf.jpeg

Oh good thread. I can finally get it all out and try and make some sense of it all..!

Aisha
: I'm pretty much indifferent to her. I am without feeling.
Cat : Don't understand what she sees in Lawson, so it has to be a strategy, right? Stupid strategy. It will get her evicted soon enough though. She seems nice. To a point.
David : Just wish he'd shave again. There's something a bit shifty about him... too much 'playing the game'. I'm HATING the nomination/tactics/alliance discussion that's being allowed.
Jake : Just.... Ugh. No.
Jason : The quiet achiever, very much under the radar, should work well for him. I don't mind him, but not my preferred winner.
Lawson : Loved the magic tricks at the start. Now he just annoys me. I reckon he knew exactly what Cat was gonna confess, and he just wanted to have his ego stroked. Bleh.
Leo : I don't find the waxed and polished look attractive AT ALL. Personal preference, but hey... but I think there is more to him than what's being shown so far. I rewatched the 5 episodes from the week he was on CDateWM, and it reminded me of some of his more likeable traits.
Lisa : Has she been nice to anyone? Ever? It's really hard to see past her resting bitch face.
Priya : Oh my.. ♥ ♥ ♥
Ryan : Who, sorry?
Sandra : I got really annoyed about her having a big sook about the crap dress that was left on the hanger the other night. She SHOULD have just put it on, and owned/rocked it. But nooooo she had to make this HUGE fuss and act like her dog had just been run over. It's a dress. It's one night. So what? Really? Grow the fuck up.
Sam : He reminds me of one of those people with a cracking hot temper that's constantly simmering away just below the surface, ready to be unleashed on the unsuspecting at a moments notice.
Skye : I don't know why, but I liked Skye from week one. And she's not the sort of HM I ever usually like AT ALL. I'm not sure what it is about her.
Travis : Will he be our Eliza Doolittle of 2014?

I want to hug you!! I'm so glad I took you off ignore. Just now. But don't push your luck. You are on my watch list!! :giggle:

Hahahahaha!!! J/k! And I love your avi pic by the way!!

Haha I'll watch my back!
Love yours too, pity it doesn't strut anymore :p

@mia I would loved to have seen SAndra in that oversized nanna shirt. If she put it on with a belt it may have looked really cute

Reactions: mia
Back