Skip to main content

Unpopular opinions about the 2014 housemates

It would be funny if either Cat or Sandra's next prey would be another male housemate who's already has a wife / girlfriend on the outside / inside. Eg: Sandra falling for Lawson / Cat falling for Sam, or either girls starting falling for Jake or Travis. Anyways I dont think Leo is Cat's or Sandra's type as he is single.

Last edited:
I'm not a Priya fan. She seems very calculated and thinks she's "above it all".

Aisha bugs the hell out of me. I don't know why. She just does.

I love Lawson. Not in a bunny boiling Cat type of way.

Skye is a screeching, semi-moronic mess.

Jake thinks he is God's gift to life.

Travis doesn't bother me as much anymore.

Jake is a good bloke who means well but he is being held back by being Tim's real life housemate

Nothing would change if Lawson, Sam, Sandra and Ryan left.

Travis is the most entertaining housemate this year
I wonder how he would be received in the house if they knew he lived with Tim? Once he's out that is all the media will be asking him about.

I actually love Travis now, he was a bit much at first but he's grown on me. I didn't like Tim at the start last year either but they both bring entertainment.

I don't think Aisha is bringing much to the house either, I find her quite boring.

I dont like David with or without a beard he's just weird and his eyes are spooky

I'm glad Gemma left, she was a big mean girl

I like Sandra and Sam

Skye looks high maintenance and is annoying with her tantrums. Aisha is pretty but dull.

Are there others? oh yeah, the new guy.. only thing going for him is he's Canadian lol

No one "catches" me yet, they're all pretty blah

I like these housemates more than last years housemates.

I like the fact that Big Brother starts at around 8:30/8:45 p:m instead of 7:30 at night.

Lawson tries to hard to be the leader of the house and liked by everyone. He's extremely fake in regards to presenting himself vs. what he's really feeling/thinking... but also he's incredibly manipulative. I think he has ZERO personality.

So Lisa isn't exactly warm, tactful or kind. But so what?!

Back