Skip to main content

Tully Tahlia Stunt - We are being duped!

The difference is we are talking about her. Who are you?

And why would Tully slander herself when she has the users of this site (among others) to do that for her.

Tim is the owner of this site :) Be nice, lol. I need this forum

The guy who can ban your ass.

I also speak from a credible position. Having people talk about you not matter what the cost is not "social media expertise". It's lunacy. Public relations is about managing your reputation, not throwing it into the public domain to be torn to shreds.

I also speak from a credible position. Having people talk about you not matter what the cost is not "social media expertise". It's lunacy. Public relations is about managing your reputation, not throwing it into the public domain to be torn to shreds.

I love you and have the utmost respect :p , however how does that explain Miley Cyrus etc? Her VMA performance lead to public bashing and she was ripped a new one on social media... Promptly followed by 2 hugely commercially successful single releases.

In the media world, isn't any publicity considered good publicity?

I don't necessarily agree with the OP, I think we'd be giving Tully far too much credit to have pulled it off so successfully. But I think that highly concentrated negative social media can actually do wonders for your social profile / commercial success.

- I am NO social media expert, just my observation.

Ps did I say I love you [MENTION=1]Tim[/MENTION], please don't ban me. Hahahah.

I love you and have the utmost respect :p , however how does that explain Miley Cyrus etc? Her VMA performance lead to public bashing and she was ripped a new one on social media... Promptly followed by 2 hugely commercially successful single releases.

I don't necessarily agree with the OP, I think we'd be giving Tully far too much credit to have pulled it off so successfully. But I think that highly concentrated negative social media can actually do wonders for your social profile / commercial success.

I was about to say the same thing about Miley. Her reputation is in ruins after her VMA performance and broken engagement etc. but her music and music videos couldn't be doing any better.

I was about to say the same thing about Miley. Her reputation is in ruins after her VMA performance and broken engagement etc. but her music and music videos couldn't be doing any better.

I would say difference is Miley already had serious following and fan base built up over many years and her music is catchy and poppy (not my cup of tea but I get why people like it) so she has something to offer still that has been cemented in minds for a long time.

But to start with a crap reputation plus not have anything to offer (singing skill or something) doesn't come across as media savvy to me aka the Tully approach

You need to look at it in context. Miley's performance wasn't haphazard, the sluttiness was planned. And all worked into a marketing plan that tied into her being naked in the wrecking ball video and so on. Her breakup was a completely unrelated event.

Also, there's a set of cultural standards in play here (at least Western world standards):

- Girl dancing on stage half naked flicking her tounge about etc. etc. = everyone will cry outrage but it's accepted (hence why she's up there in the first place).

- Girl cheating on her partner = NO NO NO. Not acceptable. Slut shame her on twitter, grab the pitchforks!

Super awesome double standards, don't you think?

You need to look at it in context. Miley's performance wasn't haphazard, the sluttiness was planned. And all worked into a marketing plan that tied into her being naked in the wrecking ball video and so on. Her breakup was a completely unrelated event.

Also, there's a set of cultural standards in play here (at least Western world standards):

- Girl dancing on stage half naked flicking her tounge about etc. etc. = everyone will cry outrage but it's accepted (hence why she's up there in the first place).

- Girl cheating on her partner = NO NO NO. Not acceptable. Slut shame her on twitter, grab the pitchforks!

Super awesome double standards, don't you think?

Yep you are absolutely correct. Definitely cultural double standards. Also fair point about Miley's being planned. Which is why I said we'd be giving Tully and Tahlia too much credit to think this had all been 'marketed' and planned.

Ok - clearly this poster was pretty much supporting your point of view & yet you picked out one word & jumped all over them with rude comments. Get over yourself - who are you? The Tully Protection League Czar? I think she's better off without your "help"

dying... lmao! thank you very much and new respect there psyk!

Haha Love the irony here.. You are asking 'Who are you?' of the owner of said website.

<3 you are a quick fox! lol yet another NEW TT stepping into the light(after their mistress of darkness has been vanquished)!

I love you and have the utmost respect :p
I don't necessarily agree with the OP, I think we'd be giving Tully far too much credit to have pulled it off so successfully.

dittos! <3 Tim <3

But to start with a crap reputation plus not have anything to offer (singing skill or something) doesn't come across as media savvy to me aka the Tully approach

BINGO! hugs <3 [MENTION=34873]Chump[/MENTION] !

dying... lmao! thank you very much and new respect there psyk!

<3 you are a quick fox! lol yet another NEW TT stepping into the light(after their mistress of darkness has been vanquished)!

dittos! <3 Tim <3

BINGO! hugs <3 [MENTION=34873]Chump[/MENTION] !
[MENTION=25431]Hope4Rain[/MENTION] there you are!!! :eek: :eek: :) :)

[MENTION=25431]Hope4Rain[/MENTION] there you are!!! :eek: :eek: :) :)

yeah, i'm here. my arms are getting tired hanging up here in the tree tops watching all the chaos! lucky for me BB sent in that new lumberjack.

OK, I guess it is time for me to put my two cents into the pot.

We all watched as Tully sat on the stage and answered Sonya's questions about what happened in the house. And yes, we (those outside and watching inside) all tried to under stand her perspective on what she had done. But did we listen with open ears or were our ears all stopped up with indignation from our own interpretation of events?

Look, Tully is a relatively young lady and she readily said that she (before the house) had only experienced scumbags of the male half of the human race. She admitted that she had given up on those of the 'Y' chromosome being part of her life and had found comfort and companionship among her fellow females in the gay scene in southern Australia. She was happy with her friends and her partner Tahlia.

Now she enters into the wonderful world of Big Brother and she meets 15 other 'A' type personalities. Here she finds men who have drive and a sense of commitment and the ability to express themselves at a level that she had never met before. Things like this will tend to shake up one's world view. Especially since they are trapped in this confined space with no outside contact. You have to evaluate you experience based on ALL of the factors not on what you think is the set of rules that govern the situation.

We have to remember what Tully said on the stage. WE have no idea what it is like in that house!! Only those who have actually been in there can truly know how to evaluate how they think.

And LAST of all, Tully and Drew are both young and there is one other thing called HORMONES!!!

So how has her reputation been torn to shreds?

And why would Tully slander herself when she has the users of this site (among others) to do that for her.

Hahahaha!! Who are you...throwing ya weight around like ya own the joint!! Too funny keke!

I might just use this opportunity to say that I called Tully for what she is LONG before the Drully/Tahlia/I'm straight now fiasco. Straight girl with MALE issues (possibly attacked) that turned lesbian out of FEAR of men. Just check out my first post on Tully during week 1.

Look, Tully is a relatively young lady and she readily said that she (before the house) had only experienced scumbags of the male half of the human race. She admitted that she had given up on those of the 'Y' chromosome being part of her life and had found comfort and companionship among her fellow females in the gay scene in southern Australia. She was happy with her friends and her partner Tahlia.

This really pissed me off about Tully, so you have met some scumbags (because you hang around with douche lords no doubt) but instead of trying to find the good in people or looking for males outside of the clubs she just makes a blanket statement writing off half the human race? Especially from someone with so many bloody issues as she has. Sheesh!

The emotional secret girl side in me feels robbed.

I disliked "Drully" for so long, and then the past week I had warmed incredibly to them.. Then Tully get's booted out and acts like it was all a show house husband/wife thing, and there are news articles that say she wants Tahlia back - meanwhile Drew is in the house gutted as fwuck, and in love....

Robbed I tell you. I wanted her to own her cheating, because she loves Drew and they'd stay together... Haha

Back