Skip to main content

Tully Tahlia Stunt - We are being duped!

R

Realeyes

Guys,

Tully is a 'social media expert' and coincidentally, she's got her name all over social media over other housemates.
Her thing with Drew has been going on for a few weeks.
Why does Tahlia 'announce on Twitter" her break up?

In past instances, normal housemates, whatever relationship issues they had, were sorted privately.

Cheating? Tully is said to be she enjoys smooching and cuddling all her friends.. it's her character...
Why would it be surprising to Tahlia?

Don't be surprised if they are back together again... and you never know what Tahlia has been up to in the real world while Tully was imprisond in the house.

Just conspiracy theories. What could Tully have possibly gained from this?

If Tully had any sort of public relations background (which she clearly doesn't) she would have known this would worked against her. Why on earth would she want to slander herself across the Twittersphere?

She is definitely not a "social media expert". She worked in advertising and was then put in charge of running a few SM feeds. Whoopdeedoo.

Take it from me - Bachelor of Public Relations, Master of Internet Communication and 6 years in digital marketing.

However she did seem rather thrilled watching her stats re trending, world trending etc............and she didn't really care why.
I don't believe the conspiracy theories - but if you want to, maybe their ambitions are much higher, they plan to take on the world......look what we did on BB Aus.

Just conspiracy theories. What could Tully have possibly gained from this?

If Tully had any sort of public relations background (which she clearly doesn't) she would have known this would worked against her. Why on earth would she want to slander herself across the Twittersphere?

She is definitely not a "social media expert". She worked in advertising and was then put in charge of running a few SM feeds. Whoopdeedoo.

Take it from me - Bachelor of Public Relations, Master of Internet Communication and 6 years in digital marketing.

The difference is we are talking about her. Who are you?

And why would Tully slander herself when she has the users of this site (among others) to do that for her.

However she did seem rather thrilled watching her stats re trending, world trending etc............and she didn't really care why.
I don't believe the conspiracy theories - but if you want to, maybe their ambitions are much higher, they plan to take on the world......look what we did on BB Aus.

Se was probably thrilled because Sonia gave her no indication that she was trending for negative reasons. She could have just thought "wow people love me!"

As much as she intrigued me, I'm kind of over the whole thing. She's tahlia's problem now.

I know them both in real life. Not a dupe.
could there still be a possibilty of them getting back together, like Tully is hoping? Tully saying in one of her interviews that they were already having problems, wouldn't sit well with me, if I was Tahlia....unless they decided to talk about those issues, and see if they could work though them?

could there still be a possibilty of them getting back together, like Tully is hoping? Tully saying in one of her interviews that they were already having problems, wouldn't sit well with me, if I was Tahlia....unless they decided to talk about those issues, and see if they could work though them?
possibly. only time will tell.

And why would Tully slander herself when she has the users of this site (among others) to do that for her.

Ok - clearly this poster was pretty much supporting your point of view & yet you picked out one word & jumped all over them with rude comments. Get over yourself - who are you? The Tully Protection League Czar? I think she's better off without your "help"

Ok - clearly this poster was pretty much supporting your point of view & yet you picked out one word & jumped all over them with rude comments. Get over yourself - who are you? The Tully Protection League Czar? I think she's better off without your "help"

Plainly you do not understand point of view.

Haha Love the irony here.. You are asking 'Who are you?' of the owner of said website.

The OP is right, for all we know Tahlia has probably already given Tully a clitoral orgasm since her eviction last night.

Yes, Tully will sell her story to ACA and the mags and make millions. They are conwoman :cool:

They'd wanna get onto that quickly as we all know within weeks of BB finishing its House mate who??? If someone from a previous BB year went to Womens Weekly ACA etc now & said I screwed ....... so & so, they'd be like "care factor" unless you want to do it for no fee then we might give it page 10 :)

+ I am fairly sure BB stitches them up contractually for the year - so come 2014 its back to 'and you are ...... WHO ????'

Back