Skip to main content

Tully is an emotional vampire (and a selfish brat)

Australians tend to shorten everything and make it sound cuter, like the diminutives in Russian or Czech etc, but less formal. Preggers for pregnant, arvo for afternoon, footy for football etc. Basically, everything.

LOL, but Pregnant and Preggers have the same number of letters. We shorten our words too in French

LOL, but Pregnant and Preggers have the same number of letters.

And Timmy is 'short' for Tim, too. It is more about a sort of friendly familiarity than length. If you have a one syllable name, for example, it will usually be lengthened. Watching BB this year has taken me back to my Aussie roots after half a dozen years here in Europe. I love the Aussie sense of humour and turn of phrase.

And Timmy is 'short' for Tim, too. It is more about a sort of friendly familiarity than length. If you have a one syllable name, for example, it will usually be lengthened. Watching BB this year has taken me back to my Aussie roots after half a dozen years here in Europe. I love the Aussie sense of humour and turn of phrase.

Oh yes you are right. Timmy for Tim, I know what you mean :)

You are missing a beautiful weather in Australia if you are in Europe :) You made me miss my family :(

Oh yes you are right. Timmy for Tim, I know what you mean :)

You are missing a beautiful weather in Australia if you are in Europe :) You made me miss my family :(

It is grey and miserable here this afternoon. Watching Big Brother for the first time in years has been the best salve for a homesick heart. I feel replenished and ready to try to teach English to another batch.

It is grey and miserable here this afternoon. Watching Big Brother for the first time in years has been the best salve for a homesick heart. I feel replenished and ready to try to teach English to another batch.

Good luck. :) I don't miss Europe, but my family yes, they all went back. I love Sydney and can't see myself living anywhere else.

I like her but yes she is that way.

I missed the lesbian Tully (with a girlfriend) that we knew in the first weeks.

I like her but yes she is that way.

I missed the lesbian Tully (with a girlfriend) that we knew in the first weeks.

i think if she had continued to be the tough, upfront, lesbian tully, she would have been a real threat in this game but instead she's taken the opposite path and completely disappointed an entire nation

Tully was a selfish brat in the first few weeks. Even if the Drew thing hadn't have happened she would have still been arrogant and selfish

...she is an emotional vampire already. It is hard to miss...and confirming every stereotype about GUG (Gay Until Graduation) lesbians...
Very perceptive Winterbourne. As is the thread starter spygirl99.

GUGs sometimes reach high office after graduating.

IM SORRY GUYS ...BUT.....Tully needs help....what an awful selfish self centered person she is....its all about tantrums and drama
Drew is such an intelligent gentle soul and surely he has had enough of her bickering and tantrums.
He needs to get rid of her so the housemates can clearly see what a great guy he really is.
That monster brings out the worst in him.
BTW SHE WILL FLOOD THE STUDIO WHEN SHE FINDS OUT HER GF DUMPED HER.....hope Sonia can swim looooooooool
byyyyyyyyeeeeeeee byeeeeeeeeeee Tully....get some help

LOL! Well said. It shows how selfish she is, that she thinks her gf will be waiting for her. She's fooled around with Drew, told him she loves him and yet she STILL expects Tahlia (gf) to be waiting with open arms. What a selfish brat!

LOL! Well said. It shows how selfish she is, that she thinks her gf will be waiting for her. She's fooled around with Drew, told him she loves him and yet she STILL expects Tahlia (gf) to be waiting with open arms. What a selfish brat!

if she really thinks that (and it seems like she does) then she is seriously disordered. you can't deny it.

if she really thinks that (and it seems like she does) then she is seriously disordered. you can't deny it.

She is seriously something lol! I tend to think the something is - selfish. But, yes disordered/deluded is right up there.

i honestly cant wait till she goes the house is better off without her

Back