Skip to main content

Tully is an emotional vampire (and a selfish brat)

IM SORRY GUYS ...BUT.....Tully needs help....what an awful selfish self centered person she is....its all about tantrums and drama
Drew is such an intelligent gentle soul and surely he has had enough of her bickering and tantrums.
He needs to get rid of her so the housemates can clearly see what a great guy he really is.
That monster brings out the worst in him.
BTW SHE WILL FLOOD THE STUDIO WHEN SHE FINDS OUT HER GF DUMPED HER.....hope Sonia can swim looooooooool
byyyyyyyyeeeeeeee byeeeeeeeeeee Tully....get some help

also w00t! posting in another Tully thread.
we really should have more of these. and BB needs to dedicate more show time to the whole Drully thing...i feel like its being neglected.

Poor Tully. I hope she gets the support she needs when she leaves the house. She should probably skip town for a bit... I would if it were me.

Winterbourne used to live in Newtown and comes from Oz, he just lives in the Czech Republic for the time being.

Did you sign up just to say that?

I'm noob and I'm sure this is been asked alot but I can't find it. What is Tully's GF saying about all this? Has she picked up & left?

Whyyyy the new anti and pro Tully threads..have we not got enough?? Really!!!

Whyyyy the new anti and pro Tully threads..have we not got enough?? Really!!!

Yeah, can this all be consolidated?

It's like CRACK! never seen anything like this... I mean do people actually approve of that kind of behavior to defend it!?!?

Winterbourne, enjoyed your analysis on the other thread. [MENTION=32691]MissKLee[/MENTION] Good morning!

No, but I needed to sign up one day. It just felt weird to write from his account and I have been reading the forum for some time. I just don't say anything unless it's something that no one brought up yet. This actually feels weird though, being question for sign up motives. Big Brother rules.

I think that many people simply KEEP defending it. She was interesting at first, before her antics went full on. People often keep friends they used to have good times with, even though these friends are total bitches now. The second reason might be the non-conformity - she is different, we have to protect her.

PS: sorry for the confusion with the previous post, forgot to change the account to mine. Maybe I should have written under Winterbourne's to keep it creepy.

OMG! Thanks for the laugh. That would be sooooooo funny!

What's even funnier is when I googled "preggers" and found this definition

preggers
Absolutely retarded way of saying pregnant. If it's slang used mainly by guys, it's obviously gay ones who didn't get the chick knocked up in the first place, because that's how it sounds.

big-brother-2013-515511.jpg

I think Tully done a little bit of modelling before Big Brother.

Preggers has always been another way of saying pregnant, its been been around since the 70's.

I had never heard of it, but I am French

Australians tend to shorten everything and make it sound cuter, like the diminutives in Russian or Czech etc, but less formal. Preggers for pregnant, arvo for afternoon, footy for football etc. Basically, everything.

Back