Skip to main content

Tully = Angie. Jade = Estelle.

Oh thanks, must've missed it. Why am I not surprised that Heidi was in this convo.
I remember her meowing at the fence to Drew & there's also a vid of her with Mr.Clooney singing to him which actually reminded me of Estelle a bit too tbh lol.
Yes! She has some quirky qualities. I'd rather see that Jade then the "Jadaconda" caricature the producers are trying to portray. It's actually quite a mean-spirited, unflattering persona they've created. I'd understand having to latch on to something if she was vapid like Ed, but clearly there's more to her.

Yes! She has some quirky qualities. I'd rather see that Jade then the "Jadaconda" caricature the producers are trying to portray. It's actually quite a mean-spirited, unflattering persona they've created. I'd understand having to latch on to something if she was vapid like Ed, but clearly there's more to her.
Yeah, same. Like some skanky seductress but she just wants to "find love".. I really want to just see her on her own, like enough of the flirty stuff & couply crap. I like watching her being weird/random and she comes out with some funny lines sometimes. I think she still has to come out of her shell a bit, and yes I believe there's more too her she hasn't completely shown yet.

Last edited:
I think Angie was more like a mixture of Heidi and Tahan. There's no one like Estelle this year imo.

I don't see any of Tahan in Angie at all... Heidi, yes, but not Tahan. Angie is like a mix of Heidi and Tully? Angie was awful. How anyone liked her is beyond me.

Jade definitely is a mix of Estelle and Layla. She's more interesting than either of them, though. Estelle was great but I just didn't find her as likable.

Back