Skip to main content

Tully = Angie. Jade = Estelle.

Poona

Early in those series people picked Tully as the new Estelle, but I think she has more in common with Angie. They were both quite possessive and would sneak around and talk of others who they thought of as competition.

Then Jade as Estelle as they're maybe a bit misunderstood, get made fun of at times, yet don't really talk badly of others and try to be nice with everyone.

I think people mainly compared Tully to Estelle because of the massive support both had/have. Stacks of people wanted them both out but they kept getting saved.

Early in those series people picked Tully as the new Estelle, but I think she has more in common with Angie. They were both quite possessive and would sneak around and talk of others who they thought of as competition.

Then Jade as Estelle as they're maybe a bit misunderstood, get made fun of at times, yet don't really talk badly of others and try to be nice with everyone.

I totally, totally agree.

Yeah, I definetly agree. When people were comparing Tully to Estelle all I could think was "Really?" Tully is definetly more Angie.

Noooo I liked Angie and disliked Estelle and I like Jade but I dislike Tully!

I see a few similarities but a lot of differences too.

Angie: bitchy, pretty popular in the house and so is Tully
Estelle: Quiet, more of an outcast with a big fanbase, so is Jade

Angie would act friendly with Estelle but didn't genuinely like her - like Tully with Jade.
But that's about it..

Last edited:
i don't comment on estelle much.....i honestly didn't dislike her but i never got the obsession with her....she was just an average person with not much to hate or like about her.

i don't comment on estelle much.....i honestly didn't dislike her but i never got the obsession with her....she was just an average person with not much to hate or like about her.

I felt similarly however I did have compassion for her seeing the way she was treated.

*homer simpson voice* mmmmmmmmm potato bake

i.want.some

lol!
Here's my wtf moment for the day... I discovered that you can go back and forth with a potato peeler!! All these years it has taken me twice as long to peel potatoes. Hahaha. Epic fail.

Callum is the guy from the latest season of BBUK, he was just very very nice and talked to himself alot and alot of the HMs took his niceness against him. When I saw Ben for the 1st week I immediately saw callum

not even close. heidi is more like angie.

and estelle actually had reasons to be upset, unlike tully, who by comparison has no redeeming qualities.

Back