Skip to main content

Tully = Angie. Jade = Estelle.

not even close. heidi is more like angie.

and estelle actually had reasons to be upset, unlike tully, who by comparison has no redeeming qualities.

estelle was pretty tough, she copped it hard but sweet. tully cracks the shits if .... well when doesn't she?

I think Angie was more like a mixture of Heidi and Tahan. There's no one like Estelle this year imo.

If I had to compare this years HMs to last years..then YES, Tully = Angie and Jade = Estelle ... but there aren't particularly huge similarities in any of them.

Actually, with the clip of Tim, Tahan and I think Heidi talking about Jade "meowing" to herself... I think she's well on her way.

HAH! I missed that! This pleases me :D

And Angie would always stomp off when things didn't go her way or others made remarks to her. Definitely see that resemblance now!

I thought as well that Tully was like Angie, both are needy but Tully is more extreme perhaps. Both are pretty good TV.

Jade is actually more like Layla, empty character dependent on showmances for her story. No doubt the same girly teens were/are behind both.

Drew's support will be from a similar group and will be shallow just like Josh's was last year.

There is no true Estelle this year, though the producers are trying to push Mikkayla as being the underdog character. She isn't actually as big an underdog at all. She's also involved in plenty of gossip and isn't as quirky.

Ben is a geek like Bradley but without the funny brat-like character he had.

Tim is as contrived as Michael in playing the fool.

Heidi is cliquey like Stacey was.

I thought as well that Tully was like Angie, both are needy but Tully is more extreme perhaps. Both are pretty good TV.

Jade is actually more like Layla, empty character dependent on showmances for her story. No doubt the same girly teens were/are behind both.

Drew's support will be from a similar group and will be shallow just like Josh's was last year.

There is no true Estelle this year, though the producers are trying to push Mikkayla as being the underdog character. She isn't actually as big an underdog at all. She's also involved in plenty of gossip and isn't as quirky.

Ben is a geek like Bradley but without the funny brat-like character he had.

Tim is as contrived as Michael in playing the fool.

Heidi is cliquey like Stacey was.

Spot on. Good post.

Lol opinions are funny things, one person's good post is another's 'what a load of shit'. It's why I love this place, everyone interprets differently

Estelle was in many showmances! She would have been in a lot more if she could have. She would have tried it on with Sam and Josh if she could have.

Omggg I love Estelle from last year!! The only housemate ever that made me vote!! No one can replace her hehe

Estelle was in many showmances! She would have been in a lot more if she could have. She would have tried it on with Sam and Josh if she could have.

She wasn't weeping over men or planning wedding dates, they were just friends. She was interesting in her own right and that's why she got support. Layla wasn't, and arguably Jade isn't either.

Same live feed video as Tim going on an epic Drully tirade.... "Sloppy Seconds"

Hami brings up Jade and spreads some lethal venom, of course. Then she and Tim talk about Jade meowing in the bath.
Oh thanks, must've missed it. Why am I not surprised that Heidi was in this convo.
I remember her meowing at the fence to Drew & there's also a vid of her with Mr.Clooney singing to him which actually reminded me of Estelle a bit too tbh lol.

I remember her meowing at the fence to Drew & there's also a vid of her with Mr.Clooney singing to him which actually reminded me of Estelle a bit too tbh lol.

They need some lavender to put up their nose when they say it

Back