Skip to main content

Tully and Michael Beveridge slamming us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole thing started with Tully tweeting a sweet compliment. Somehow it went wrong. It's probably better for Tully to stay away, because she seems to still be a polarizing figure.
But, you should know that this began with her being very kind. She didn't set out to attack anyone or hurt their feelings.

At least Michael was able to explain why he thought there were awful people here because of what happened to someone who he cares a great deal about.

So maybe some good came out of it.

But Tully was great!

I can't even remember the Michael ex stuff? Someone at the time posted pictures of his ex? I seem to remember the compliments were all, that he was pulling above his weight with her.

Anything else, I think Michael is probably just embarrassed that he would get called out on here for being part of the bullying group and so is dealing with it by going, 'they're all mean.' That immature, 'you can't criticise me, because you do it' attitude.

Save yourself some time and just read from 53 onwards. I made it clear what my issue was, it's been sorted with some lovely level headed members of this forum. http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/post-bb-housemate-antics-part-3.51789/page-53

You decided to apply for a reality show, so you can't get too upset when people online get invested in your life. That's kind of exactly the point of BB. It's not like you where minding your own business in a cafe and you got dragged kicking and screaming into the spotlight.

This is simply the nature of the fame beast, and if you didn't fully consider the potential wider consequences then you never should have signed the form. You can't put this entirely on the viewers just because it helps you sleep better - you were a willing participant.

Come one mate, I haven't been relevant for 2 years. I was simply coming here to clear the air, I assumed this forum would welcome a discussion as opposed to me just making statements on twitter without explaining them.
I think you need a peg bundy avatar so people take you seriously Michael. here is a reminder

pawlini.jpg

Lol - it always makes me laugh. There are some housemates who refer to this forum as if it were some nebulous group-think individual.

This is a forum with a large number of posters who have varying opinions, thoughts and persuasions.

When you sign up for a show like BB, you are going to get your haters and you are going to get your fans. That's the way it is.

I'm probably a little bit biased given that @Timdormer is one of my favourite housemates of all time -- but I think he 'entered' BehindBB forum almost perfectly and it reflects in the tone of his thread as opposed to the receptions some others have received.

Don't come here guns-a-blazing accusing 'the forum nebulous group' of unfairly hating. Come, interact, answer questions, ignore the haters or respond in a genuine way and the experience will be very different.

I understand why he considers what happened horrible (well kind of. I haven't seen the thread, nor do I want to particularly but I'm going to assume a line was crossed).

It's pretty bleak though if he thinks this is one of the most horrible places on the internet. One of the places to have an influence on your life? Sure, but it's mighty egocentric to decide that it's then one of the most horrible places on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back