Skip to main content

Tully and Michael Beveridge slamming us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm probably a little bit biased given that @Timdormer is one of my favourite housemates of all time -- but I think he 'entered' BehindBB forum almost perfectly and it reflects in the tone of his thread as opposed to the receptions some others have received.

Don't come here guns-a-blazing accusing 'the forum nebulous group' of unfairly hating. Come, interact, answer questions, ignore the haters or respond in a genuine way and the experience will be very different.
He has been doing so in the other thread, and handling it very well I think. That said, while it's obviously true that there's a huge mix of fans and haters here, and it's unfair to be written off as a place full of nasty trolls, it's understandable to me to not want to subject oneself to reading so much criticism from strangers, even if there's love and support mixed in as well. And let's not kid ourselves--there are plenty of people here, as anywhere online, who are shitty just for sport and take their pleasure from knocking other people down. Who needs that?

Hey!

Don't run him off! He needs to explain the difference between 'Horribly Basic' and 'Fairly Good' gif use.

Additionally, I think his input and opinions would really complement this place. Someone who's actually been there and done it. Estelle forgave him, everyone else should too.

Seriously Mr. Beveridge, explain gif use.

Hey!

Don't run him off! He needs to explain the difference between 'Horribly Basic' and 'Fairly Good' gif use.

Additionally, I think his input and opinions would really complement this place. Someone who's actually been there and done it. Estelle forgave him, everyone else should too.

See... ts2 knows how to play nice with our forum guests.
Carry on ts2.

Trying to stay relevant much?
You guys realize that there are multiple threads covering the past housemates? One of them has had to be restarted 3 times.
It isn't as if no one here is paying attention to them. Their tweets, instagram and news articles are all posted and discussed. Even the sugar sisters clothing line.

Michael and Tully are right. This place has too many nasty trolls. I have noticed a significant increase in nastiness in the Daily thread in the last 24 hours, especially in regards to Cat and Lawson.

It is just getting too hard to fight the trolls and defend the innocent, so I am quitting this site.

Goodbye all.

Michael and Tully are right. This place has too many nasty trolls. I have noticed a significant increase in nastiness in the Daily thread in the last 24 hours, especially in regards to Cat and Lawson.

It is just getting too hard to fight the trolls and defend the innocent, so I am quitting this site.

Goodbye all.

Don't be so dramatic.

Hey!

Basic use includes a gif that's been used more than once a month. Gifs are like exclamation marks, they should be used infrequently and to really hammer home a point, not for things like. "You shit honey <somesassywomanwavingherfinger.gif>

That being said, I love gifs, so gif away. It's pronounced gif, too.

It's a bit harsh to say we're ALL terrible people :(

Also, never forget...

tumblr_masqmeKV401qzj8wro1_500.jpg
I never once said you're all horrible people? And thats a natty hat IMO.

You guys realize that there are multiple threads covering the past housemates? One of them has had to be restarted 3 times.
It isn't as if no one here is paying attention to them. Their tweets, instagram and news articles are all posted and discussed. Even the sugar sisters clothing line.

Oh the humanity!!!!!!! Can we please erase the Sugar Sisters from our collective nebulous minds!!

Basic use includes a gif that's been used more than once a month. Gifs are like exclamation marks, they should be used infrequently and to really hammer home a point, not for things like. "You shit honey <somesassywomanwavingherfinger.gif>

That being said, I love gifs, so gif away. It's pronounced gif, too.

Thank you, Sir, and a belated welcome to the forum from me, a fellow red head.

If you do choose to stay around, I may perhaps in the future share a home made KFC recipe that will knock your socks off!

the-ultimate-warrior-head-shaking-gif-james-brian.gif

Michael is without a doubt one of the worst BBAU HM's we've ever ever ever had, regardless of his recent comment. So I couldn't care less. Michael, go away and eat some more KFC and be done with your 15 minutes of fame.

And Tully... well, she's just trying to seek attention yet again.

Michael is without a doubt one of the worst BBAU HM's we've ever ever ever had, regardless of his recent comment. So I couldn't care less. Michael, go away and eat some more KFC and be done with your 15 minutes of fame.

And Tully... well, she's just trying to seek attention yet again.
See, the thing is, it's just nasty to say something like this to someone in person.

But people on this forum seem to think it's okay to say online. Well, fair enough, it's a common occurrence anywhere on the internet, but that doesn't make it okay.

I don't mind having no filter if you're talking about HM's on the show, because you're not aiming your comments at them.

Just using you as an example, you don't have to agree with me, just realise you're only proving his point.

Btw, this is pretty tame compared to others.

If you would like to dumb yourself down a little, follow the ranga on twitter. It's so bad its worth following to make yourself feel better about yourself. I feel smarter and funnier every time he tweets.

tumblr_m7up5nKNKG1qby3z7o1_500.gif

Really though, you know that saying "A picture tells a thousand words"? Well, there's a lot of still frames in a gif. Gifs can take a funny post and make it hilarious.

I agree that there are sometimes where gifs make no sense in a post and then it just becomes stupid. But your example @embee , in my opinion, is good use of a gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back