Skip to main content

Tully and Michael Beveridge slamming us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basic use includes a gif that's been used more than once a month. Gifs are like exclamation marks, they should be used infrequently and to really hammer home a point, not for things like. "You shit honey <somesassywomanwavingherfinger.gif>

That being said, I love gifs, so gif away. It's pronounced gif, too.
7x9VLTu.gif
I can't even

Michael and Tully are right. This place has too many nasty trolls. I have noticed a significant increase in nastiness in the Daily thread in the last 24 hours, especially in regards to Cat and Lawson.

It is just getting too hard to fight the trolls and defend the innocent, so I am quitting this site.

Goodbye all.
HAHAHAHAHA!!! :roflmao::hilarious::roflmao::hilarious: I do love you, @silkworm

I never once said you're all horrible people? And thats a natty hat IMO.

Went back and re-read it... "some of the most horrible" - okay, I overexaggerated.

tumblr_m7p1bnziaf1qj5kbpo2_250.gif

Every internet community has their resident assholes, trolls, etc. Personally I find this forum makes watching the show much more hilarious and involved because oftentimes people post observations on things that I completely missed when I watched it. But I'm not a former housemate, so my experience is going to be WAY different to yours. Sorry some cunts decided to target your ex.

See this is why we can't have company over!! It turns into a slagging match reminiscent of the last unit meeting we had at work.

And I agree 100% with @Sapphy . AND I have never seen that .gif used before!! Well done you!! :thumbsup:

I've always thought housemates were fair game, but bashing housemates families, partners, etc is crossing the line.

I'm sorry but I just gotta say....

You go on national tv and cheat on your girlfriend
Girlfriend is Devo and humiliated
So you go back in the house and kiss the person you cheated with
And then you get out the house and constantly make references and jokes about it a year later.

And then get upset when the public judge you.

Really?

Reallllllly?

I think the issue is that it was Michael's choice to go on BB and he would have expected to get haters, trolls and abuse via social media. Michael's ex girlfriend didn't apply to go on BB and therefore shouldn't be getting slammed on online forums when she has nothing to do with BB. She didn't apply to go on the show so she doesn't deserve negative comments on online forums.

It applies to all BB housemates past and present, they know when going on the show that the abuse/haters will come with it. Their friends and family don't deserve abuse or hate.

I'd love to see all these keyboard warriors say it to the actual persons face. Don't give someone you don't know insecurities and deal with your own.

Like I said on another thread. She may be a nice girl but I wish she would disappear off my internet. I don't follow her on social media but her name pops up everywhere and then last night I'm watching tv and her tweet (and face) is on my fucking tv screen!

And I don't see what's wrong with me not liking her either. Some people don't like tom piotrowski's beard all up in their shit ... I don't like Tully

I'm sorry but I just gotta say....

You go on national tv and cheat on your girlfriend
Girlfriend is Devo and humiliated
So you go back in the house and kiss the person you cheated with
And then you get out the house and constantly make references and jokes about it a year later.

And then get upset when the public judge you.

Really?

Reallllllly?

I dunno. She's had more hate than warranted. The level of hatred she gets from people who don't know her at all, when both her ex's have forgiven her and moved on is way too harsh. Why are some fans angry and bitter at Tully a whole year later?

But I keep saying that she is foolish to be involved with the show at all unless she is getting paid, which I would hope she is. She should just steer clear of big brother and focus on having a great life.

I'm not angry and bitter but I can't help the fact she makes my skin crawl. I'm not going to troll the poor girl and abuse her. I just get sick of seeing her face everywhere cos I don't like her

I can't watch the project anymore because I hate rove. I was happy he wasn't on tv for ages and now he's back on it grrrr!
But that's just my opinion. We can't all like and idolise everyone in the public eye

Like I said on another thread. She may be a nice girl but I wish she would disappear off my internet. I don't follow her on social media but her name pops up everywhere and then last night I'm watching tv and her tweet (and face) is on my fucking tv screen!

And I don't see what's wrong with me not liking her either. Some people don't like tom piotrowski's beard all up in their shit ... I don't like Tully

Maybe, but don't need to comment on her so often if your feelings for her aren't positive. I think Tully is pretty cool, but if there's others I don't care for then that's that, I just don't spaz out angry hatred out wherever about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back