Skip to main content

TREAT YO SELF!!!

og.jpg

Bit of a treat today. Expensive for a tv streamer, but Crossy road on the big screen is pretty amazing. Haha

The fish is the BEST. I love the flop flop noise it makes. Now I need an apple tv for crossy road.

Wait.. what.. I can play crossy road on my videocast?

I MUST LOOK INTO THIS NOWWWWWWWWW!

I was wondering how long it was until you went!
I'm dying to hear all about it because we have one booked in for December this year.
Hope you have a great time :)
What cruise line are you going on? And where are you going?
I'm starting to get butterfly's in my stomach when I think about it. I so excited!!!! And am really happy with the person I'm going with. We only meet at TAFE, but you know when you click with someone straight away? Yeah it was like that.
I'll defo come here after the cruise and post about my experience.

What cruise line are you going on? And where are you going?
I'm starting to get butterfly's in my stomach when I think about it. I so excited!!!! And am really happy with the person I'm going with. We only meet at TAFE, but you know when you click with someone straight away? Yeah it was like that.

We're going on P&O Cruises to Noumea, Vanuatu & some other island lol. The cruise line had a special of the drinks package for free. I'm a lightweight these days, 2 drinks and I'm done so I wouldn't have paid for that otherwise. I have been known to get seasick on a houseboat on a calm river so I think preparation will be the key for me lol.
I'm glad you're going with someone who will make it an even better experience for you!

This makes me feel so happy!

Have a fabulous time, Fi! You deserve it!

:) :)

all this talk of cruises has me suffering a major dose of jelly.

I have a family reunion in Fiji hopefully in the second quarter of this year and potentially a mission trip to somewhere in Indonesia later in the year, perhaps I should put 'cruise' on my 2017 agenda.
I would love to go to Fiji, how many times have you been?

And yes defo do a cruise, mine was pretty cheap... I'll get back to you on how the actual cruse went, I've been reading reviews online of my ship and umm..... well it's not too good actually, hopefully nothing goes wrong on my cruise.

I would love to go to Fiji, how many times have you been?

And yes defo do a cruise, mine was pretty cheap... I'll get back to you on how the actual cruse went, I've been reading reviews online of my ship and umm..... well it's not too good actually, hopefully nothing goes wrong on my cruise.
I've only been once when I was 5. So this should probably be called more of a 'union' rather than a reunion. There are heaps of family members I will meet for the very first time this trip :) I just hope it all comes together. It's hard to pull together a gathering when people are spread over at least 5 or 6 countries.

I've only been once when I was 5. So this should probably be called more of a 'union' rather than a reunion. There are heaps of family members I will meet for the very first time this trip :) I just hope it all comes together. It's hard to pull together a gathering when people are spread over at least 5 or 6 countries.
Wow that will be exciting to meet some of your family for the first time, I'm sure it will all work out and you will have a fun time.

3 days till my cruise!!!

Where are you off to Inigo? I've been trying to suss out cruises for ages now..

I don't wanna get trapped on those floating coffin liners with oldies and familes :)

I think P&O and Royal Caribbean are the best ones I've seen so far for kicking back poolside with a cocktail and partying with likeminded peeps :)

Back