Skip to main content

Travis smokes in the BB house? 21 October ep

Okay so watched the October 21st episode again, when Travis and Aisha get told about the cash edit and Sandra gets evicted.

At about 90 minutes into the episode, as Travis and Aisha are walking out of the power room David makes a comment and that makes EVERYONE in the house look so sus...

Just watching this episode on Jumpin, and the whole episode only goes for 1 hour 20 minutes... ???? I cannot find it. :(

Just watching this episode on Jumpin, and the whole episode only goes for 1 hour 20 minutes... ???? I cannot find it. :(
It was 90 minutes on my foxtel thingyo :/ It's JUST as Aisha and Travis walk out of the power room together... but before Sandra gets evicted

I think the live crosses to the house have been very odd this year.. they've been uncomfortable and I've never once felt like I've understood what they're talking about

I've thought for a few years now that they've allowed smokers to smoke... either that or they just haven't allowed smokers in the house. They used to wear patches and there used to be talk of people and their frustration that comes with quitting but there's been nothing for a few years now
Smoking isn't allowed to be 'advertised' any more so that means it can't be aired.... it would have also been something that was cut out of live feeds too

I saw this picture and it kinda looks like Ryan's holding a cigarette in his raised hand. Who knows!

Attachments

• 10417545_1554612624771863_3395055604509773822_n.jpg
    10417545_1554612624771863_3395055604509773822_n.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 99
I don't recall seeing that part about the smoking.. but yeah to me it does make sense for it to be somewhat staged when you really think about it considering pretty much every "reality show" is these days :| the fact more than half didn't even audition or were poached by association with someone from previous seasons clearly means they wanted actors/characters not real people.

Also the way they interact with big brother now doesn't seem authentic, it's as if they're speaking to a child in kindergarten or a very bad comedian has scripted their diary room visits

Attachments

• tumblr_m5dgbaniUm1qk5io2.png
    tumblr_m5dgbaniUm1qk5io2.png
    132.2 KB · Views: 61
large.gif
That is the worst gif i've ever seen

I thought I saw an ash tray on the little table next to the spa in last nights episode too, when Marina was talking to David and Ryan and Lawson, before they heard the new neighbours in the sanctuary.... Anyone able to possibly get a picture of it?

I thought I saw an ash tray on the little table next to the spa in last nights episode too, when Marina was talking to David and Ryan and Lawson, before they heard the new neighbours in the sanctuary.... Anyone able to possibly get a picture of it?

found this on twitter.B08zNXtCcAAOMj7.jpg large.jpg

I thought it was an ashtray straight away Im a smoker and have something similar to that. But who knows that photo of ryan looks like he's got a smoke in his hand too... Don't know why they would have to hide it tho
Great work!! Just not sure what it actually is...but does look very similar to an ashy.. Thanks for posting it.

Back